Hiryu

The smell of dog drool woke me up.
"Kai?" She licked my nose and hopped of of my bed.
Every thing that happened to me yesterday is all a blur. All I could remember is Shi and him handing me something important. What was it again?
After I brushed my teeth, I went to the dining room and saw a note on the table from mom:

∂єαя ѕαкαє,

уσυя fαтнєя ωєит тσ ωσяк, χυкι ωєит тσ ѕ¢нσσℓ, αи∂ ι ωєит ιитσ тнє ¢ιту тσ вυу gяєєи тєα, ι ωιℓℓ вє вα¢к αт тняєє ѕσ ιf ѕнι ¢σмєѕ ιи єαяℓу, ρℓєαѕє ℓєт нιм нєℓρ нιмѕєℓf тσ ѕσмє нσмємα∂є ѕυѕнι.

нανє α иι¢є ∂αу σff,
мσтнєя

ρѕ: ραи¢αкєѕ αяє ιи тнє fяєαzєя, нєαт тнєм υρ αи∂ єαт ιт υρ :)

I am home alone with Kai. How exciting.

***

I just realized that Shi gave me a bag of pills yesterday to make me 17.I wonder if that's possible... I ran upstairs to my room and took the bag out of my sweater pocket. As soon as I took the pill, Kai got really scared and ran down stairs.
I swallowed the pill and quickly transformed. My breast got bigger, my feet got bigger, I got taller, my hair grew longer, and my legs gained some weight. I had to change clothes because the ones that I'm wearing is super tight!
I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I felt like something is wrong with my brain and I felt that something is missing in my life.
Not realizing the time, there was a loud knock on the door.
"Coming!" My voice sounds deeper.
Without looking at the peep hole, I opened the door to find Shi.
"Hey..." He looked at me from head to toe.
"Hi Shi," I stared off to the side.
"You took the pill, didn't you?" He smiled.
"Uh, yeah."
"Looks like your hormones kicked in," he laughed and I punched him, "hey!"
"That's what you get for being a jerk," laughing, I let him in.
The door shut behind us and we sat on the couch.
He stared at me speechless.
"What?" I asked of him.
"Let me tell you my background story. This is a magical forest filled with many creatures. I was born in this forest along with other drag-" he quickly changed his words, "Along with other immortals. When I was a child, my mother abandoned me so the King took me as his minions and named me Shi which means death. I hated him!" He made a fist and his eyes glowed.
"Wait... Does that means that you have a birth name?"
"Yes."
"Do you know what is it?"
"Yeah ."
I held on to my seat in excitement, "What is it?"
"Hiryu (he-rea-u), flying dragon."
I let out a gasp, "You're a dragon!"
He took off his hoodie to show his small horns and rubbed his head. He smiled and said, "Yeah."