Sting it On!

The Kullersen brothers can be heard laughing after their mom told them something funny about their great-great-grandfather.

"Alright, alright." Tom says. "Another random cool Grandpa fact." he requests.

Tom can be seen sitting on the couch while Olivia carries her & Tom's dinner plate to the living room area, while Ryu is carrying his own dinner plate. Olivia sits down on the couch on Tom's left side, putting the plates down, while Ryu sits down on the right side of Tom and puts his own plate down

"Ready?" Tom asks her. "Go!" he says in a voice like he's timing it.

"Um..." Olivia drags out as she tries to think about another fact. "Okay, okay." she says rapidly. "His favorite food was steak and potatoes." she tells her sons.

"Eh, that's not very cool." Ryu admits. "Steak and potatoes is every grandpa's favorite food." he tells her. "Okay, something good!" he says to her loudly.

"Yeah, come on!" Tom requests.

"Yeah, but sometimes he would leave some in his beard for later." Olivia reveals to them.

"Ew!" Ryu & Tom groan out in disgust.

"This coming from the kids who keep fish & chicken in their backpacks." Olivia teases.

"Those are treats!" Ryu & Tom explain loudly, trying to justify themselves.

"Your grandpa said the same thing!" Olivia tells them equally loudly.

This causes the Kullersen family to giggle

"I can't remember the last time we sat down to have dinner together." Ryu says to his little brother & mom.

"Yeah, me neither." Tom adds.

The Kullersen brothers then realize that there must be another reason why their mom wanted to hang out with them, causing them to gulp nervously

"Oh. Uh..." Ryu begins as the Kullersen brothers put their forks down.

"We're guessing there's another reason you wanted to hang out." Tom states.

"We need to talk about the dragon secret." Olivia says to her sons. "I have to tell the other parents what's going on." she tells them matter-of-factly.

"Mom, no!" Ryu objects to the idea firmly. "If you tell the other parents, the secret is as good as out." he states.

"Yeah, there's like no way we can keep a lid on everyone." Tom chimes in.

"And if one of them tells Rakke Corp, what's stopping the world from knowing?" Ryu asks his mom rhetorically.

"I understand your point of view, sons, but you have to understand mine." Olivia says, first gesturing to her sons and then to herself.

"We do!" the Kullersen brothers yell at their mom.

"You can't possibly!" Olivia yells back, getting up and walking away.

"Why can't we?" the Kullersen brothers ask her, confused.

"Because you 2 don't have kids!" Olivia exclaims, turning around to look at her sons.

The Kullersen brothers sigh as they lean back against the couch, cross their arms and look away from their mom

"Having a child is like allowing your heart to walk around outside of your body." she explains her feelings as a parent calmly, causing her sons to look at her.