Barrel of Vine Tails

Ryu is in his room, leafing through the dragon book and going over it as he thinks about how he's connected to Thunder & the Dragon Realms. Suddenly, he realizes how he might be connected to it. He closes the dragon book and runs to the Dragon's Lair. He goes past the sensors after deactivating them. He jumps down into the entrance as he jumps down the steps of the rock formation. He doesn't see the group, but he can hear them talking

"Thank you, Jun." he can hear D'Angelo thank Jun for something.

Ryu hears her sigh

"I really thought that reverse psychology thing would work." Jun admits.

"Well, then it's back to plan B." Eugene states. "Brute force!" he reveals loudly.

"Guys!" Ryu calls out to the group, grabbing their attention.

Thunder comes up to him and purrs at him

"Hey, bud." he says to him.

They put their heads against each other, closing their eyes as Ryu scratches Thunder's chin. They open their eyes again as Ryu looks at the group

"I think I might have found the key to finally understanding my connection to Thunder & the Dragon Realms." he tells them, looking at Thunder for a bit.

"Ooh, conspiracy theories." Alex says excitedly. "Hit me." she demands.

Ryu then closes the book

"I was thinking, why would me & my brother's family have the Viking helmet that unlocked a box with this book unless the author was part of my family?" Ryu asks, revealing his theory. "But the thing is, his name was Hiccup Haddock. But our name is Kullersen. So that's not the same. So I'm not really sure how we got the helmet & book then. I kind of know what he looked like from drawings in the book and from the mural in that cave in the King's Realm, but that's about it." he explains.

"So, what now?" Jun asks him, wanting to know more.

"Yeah, 'cause if that's all you got, I was in the middle of shaking D'Angelo down for his haystacks." Eugene informs him before turning to look at D'Angelo, putting his left hand on D'Angelo's left shoulder, making D'Angelo lean away from him as the rest of the group looks at him.

"Well... sort of." he admits. "But look!" he continues, turning to a specific page as he shows it to the group. "This passage mentions his resting place. "Where there's a resting place, there's got to be a gravestone." he explains. "And gravestones have names on them!" he adds loudly.

"So, you wanna look for a dead body?" Tom asks him, shocked.

"Yeah, I'm in." Alex agrees, putting her hands on her hips.

"No, no, not the guy." Ryu answers, closing the dragon book and looking down at it. "The gravestone." he clarifies.

"Mm." Alex hums, putting her hand on her chin for a moment. "That's fine too, I guess." Alex says to him.

"Any idea where to start looking?" Jun asks him.

Thunder lifts up his right front paw for Ryu to use as a stepping stool

"It's in the Nature Realm." Ryu answers as he gets onto Thunder's saddle. "Come on, bud. Today's the day we solve the mystery." he tells him.

Thunder then flies up as they go to the Nature Realm