Introduction

Ryu narrating:

*We see a book with a Night Fury symbol on the front cover as soft score is playing*

"You wanna hear a story about dragons?" the voice asks the audience.

"Everybody's got a favorite, right? Attacking villagers, threatening fair maidens, hoarding piles of gold" he lists off.

*On the 1st page we see a Night Fury, a Monstrous Nightmare, a Deadly Nadder and a Hideous Zippleback. On the 2nd page, we see Monstrous Nightmares approaching a village (aka Berk) and others spewing their fire*

"Those stories about dragons that terrorized the Vikings in the northern seas?" he asks.

*On the 3rd page we see Vikings on a cliff defending themselves and fighting a Monstrous Nightmare, a Deadly Nadder, a Hideous Zippleback and some Gronckles.

"Yeah! Yeah, those are some of my ABSOLUTE favorites." he admits.

*On the 4th page, we see Hiccup looking scared at Toothless on a rock behind him that's staring him down*

"Of course, those stories are just stories, right?" he wonders.

*As the pages continue to flip through the book, we see Hiccup looking away while holding out his hand with Toothless a few centimeters (or inches for you Americans) away from his hand*

"Dragons don't really exist." he begins.

*Below on the same page, we see Hiccup on Toothless flying away from the Red Death chasing them*

"They're just myths and legends, you know stuff to scare kids." he continues.

*The page flipped as we see Hiccup on Toothless flying to the setting sun above the waters*

"But I... I've got a dragon story you have never heard before." he informs them.

*And at the last page, we see the archipelago map from Hiccup*

"A story that really happened and this story?" the voice chuckles

*We go away from the book and into space*

"This is my absolute favorite, because this story is mine" he finishes

*We see a comet flying through space as it races close to earth, but doesn't hit it and the title card comes on screen*