New things being made

*They were now at the Dragon's Lair, and Ryu & Tom had gotten an idea and wanted to tell it to the group*

"So, now that we know for sure that we'll be able to stay with our dragons, Tom & I have an idea." Ryu tells the group.

"What idea do you 2 have?" Jun asks the Kullersen brothers.

"Saddles." Tom states simply.

"Saddles?" D'Angelo asks, confused.

"Saddles for who?" Alex asks, wanting to know more.

"Saddles for the dragons, of course." Ryu explains to them.

"Why would we make dragon saddles?" Alex asks, intrigued.

"Well, to sit more comfortably, and also, we can make handles on the saddles so we can hold onto them, so we won't fall off while we're flying around with the dragons." Ryu explains to her.

"Hmm, that makes sense." Jun replies. "But how do you expect we make them?" she asks Ryu. "It's not like ICARIS has a dragon saddle station." she deadpans.

"Yes, I know that." Ryu says to her. "First we'll have to design the saddles for our dragons so they're useful and fit them." he explains. "And how we're going to make them, we can use the high-tech control center and the research division for that." he adds. "I know it'll take a few weeks at least to make them, but it'll be so worth it." he finishes.

"While it seems like a good idea, I don't need one. I'm tough." D'Angelo says, trying to act though, flexing his non-existing strong biceps.

"Yeah, sure you are." Tom says sarcastically.

"And I can just hold onto the small crystal horns Plowhorn has." D'Angelo adds, pointing to the small crystal horns on Plowhorn behind the big crystal horn.

"Okay, suit yourself." Ryu says to him.

"The rest of us should start designing the saddles for our dragons." he tells the group.

"We should also put a tracker on the saddles in case the dragons are far away and we need a way to find them." Alex suggests.

Ryu starts thinking about that

"Hmm, you've got a good point there. Nice thinking, Alex." Ryu says to her while smiling.

He sees her giving a small smile at the compliment

During the next few hours, they were designing what they wanted their saddles to look like while D'Angelo played around with Plowhorn

The group looked at each other's saddles

"They seem alright." Ryu tells the group.

"Now comes the hardest part." Alex says.

"Making the saddles without getting caught." Jun adds.

"Yeah. I know. But we can do this. Together." Ryu says, determined

During the next few weeks, they made and tested out the saddles for their dragons

Ryu also decided to walk Jun home every night and try to get closer to her

Ryu was starting to fall more and more in love with Jun

*3 weeks later, the saddles finally worked and were officially done*

Ryu & Jun were walking to her dome

"I'm so happy we finally got the saddles to work." Jun says happily.

"Yeah, me too." Ryu says while sighing. "It sure was a lotta work, and the few times we were almost caught with them." he says while chuckling.