Writing down Alex's dragon info

*The next day after the last episode*

They had finished school for the day, and they all went to the lair

They were currently in the lair while Ryu had put down a big scale that he took from the ICARIS research division again and was holding his version of the 'Book of Dragons', a pen, and some coloring pencils

"Now that Feathers is a new dragon, we should write her down in the Book of Dragons." Ryu tells the group while looking at Feathers and Alex. "And since we don't have her info written down on paper, we should write it down." he adds.

"Makes sense since it'll be new information." Alex says, interested.

Ryu sat down and opened the Book of Dragons at the next empty page in the book

"Now, first. Since it's a new species of dragon, we should come up with a name for that." he tells the group.

"Since Alex gave the dragon the name Feathers, I thought we could name the species of the dragon, Featherhide." Ryu explains to them. "You know, since she has feathers on the top of her head & on her tail, and she has the ability to hide herself." he tells the group.

Luckily, everyone agreed as he wrote the name of the species down

"Now, like I said before, we don't know much about the dragon, so it should be in the Mystery Class for now." Ryu tells them while writing it down.

"Now, ironically, its fire type isn't actually fire. It has sonic scream blasts, just like the Thunderdrum back in the day." Ryu explains to the group while writing it down.

"Now its features are a crown of feather-like scales, a tailfin, and fins behind the legs." he says, looking at Feathers while writing it down.

"Now for the species abilities, it can camouflage like Changewings and Titan Wing Dramilions used to do, and it can mimic sounds and human voices." Ryu explains while writing it down

"Now the color is like a mixture of green and red." he says, looking at Feathers while writing it down.

"Now for some measurements." Ryu says while standing up. He grabs the beginning and tells Alex to hold onto the end. Now, Feathers, if you could please stretch out." he asks her politely and Feathers did just that.

Ryu went to the end of the tail while Alex kept it at Feathers' head

"So, what does it say, Alex?" he asks her.

"It says 26 feet." she tells him. Ryu walks back to her, as she was holding the measuring tape. "Okay, so she's 26 feet long." he says, writing it down.

"Now for her height." he continues. "Please stand up on your hind legs straight up, so I can get your height." Ryu tells Feathers.

She did as he said. Ryu then places the beginning on the ground, brings it up to her head, and looks up at what it says

"6 feet 6 inches." he says as Feathers stands normally again.

Ryu wrote down her height in the book

"Feathers' height is very close to Thunder." he tells Alex.

"Now for her wingspan." He says. Now, Feathers, if you could please spread your wings out as far as you can." Ryu asks her politely, and Feathers did just that.

He goes to the end of the left side of her wing set, while Alex went to the end of the right side of her wing set

"So, what does it say, Alex?" Ryu asks her.

"It says 46 feet." she told him. He walks back to her as he grabs the measuring tape from her, putting it down on the ground. "Okay, so she has a total wingspan of 46 feet long." he says, writing it down.

"Now Feathers, 1 more thing. If you could please step on the scale to see your weight." Ryu tells her as she went to the scale and stood on it.

He looks at what it says

"Hmmm, 1,650 pounds." he says out loud as Feathers gets off the scale, and he writes it down in the book. "It's less than I expected since it's bigger than Thunder and has a bigger wingspan." Ryu says intrigued.

"And finally, she probably eats fish. Because most dragons eat fish." he finishes, writing down all that they knew about the Featherhide for now.

"Now I just have to draw her." Ryu says as he starts to draw her.

The others were relaxing or hanging out with their dragons in the lair while he was drawing and coloring Feathers in the Book of Dragons

*Timeskip*

After a good 30 minutes, he finished drawing and coloring Feathers in the Book of Dragons and closed the book

They hung around with their dragons a bit, flew around in the fissure, and relaxed with them

*A few hours later*

They went back to the lair, said goodbye to their dragons, and Ryu grabbed his things as they went outta the lair, past the sensors. He was able to put the scale in the ICARIS research division again as they all went to their domes for the rest of the night

 He was able to put the scale in the ICARIS research division again as they all went to their domes for the rest of the night

I know a little shorter chapter, but it had to be since I also had to put Feathers' info in the Book of Dragons. So, for the Featherhide there wasn't a lot of info. So, again I added some things, I made that up and I own that then. But if there would come a second season and they change the info about the dragon, I'll edit this chapter too of course. So, to repeat, things from the How To Train Your Dragon wikia page, I don't own, and the rights go to that. The things I added and changed up, that I do own and have right over and stuff.