Ride or Die

*A few days later*

The group minus Jun was now at the Dragon's Lair as Ryu was putting on his fire suit

Is it almost ready?" the group can hear D'Angelo ask Alex impatiently.

"What's going on?" Ryu can hear Jun ask D'Angelo.

D'Angelo & Thunder turns to her

"Oh, you're here!" he yells out excitedly. "She's here." he continues looking at Thunder. "We can start!" he announces.

"Start what?" Jun asks confused.

"Friends and dragons." Alex begins in an announcer voice as she and Inferno come out from where they were hiding. "After many tries and many fails, I'm proud to present the first fully functional Dragon Rider Fire Suit." she says to the group gesturing her arms to where Ryu is gonna jump in and present himself.

Ryu jumps out from behind the rock wall as the rest of the group can see him wearing the Fire Suit

"Alright!" D'Angelo yells out excitedly pumping his arms in the air.

"Whoo-hoo!" Tom yells out equally excited.

"Now, nothing will stop us from exploring the Fire Realm." Ryu explains to the group striking some poses.

"The dried dragon gel worked perfectly as a fireproof adhesive. I'm 80% sure there's a 50% chance it's perfect." Alex explains to the group.

Inferno lands behind Ryu

Ryu braces himself

Inferno roars and starts blasting the suit with his fire

Tom, Jun & D'Angelo look at each other worriedly hoping the suit works

Thunder gets a sad look as he whimpers and lets out a nervous growl watching his rider & friend getting fire blasted at him

Inferno eventually stops and lets out a quiet snarl as there is some hissing

The smoke clears with Ryu still standing as he checks himself and the suit over

"Not a scratch." he tells the group, flexing his arms.

"Woo-hoo!" D'Angelo yells out excitedly pumping his arms in the air again.

"Alright!" Tom yells out equally excited.

Jun walks over to check Ryu to see if there is anything wrong

He smiles at her checking him over

Since she doesn't find or see anything wrong with the suit, she relents and gets excited

"Okay, let's all suit up. I need some adventure today." Jun says seriously, hitting her right hand that's in a fist against her open left hand.

"I heard that!" D'Angelo says.

"Fire Realm, here we come!" Tom yells excitedly.

"Slow down, everyone. I've only built 2 suits so far." Alex informs the group as she gestures her hand to Jun's Fire Suit laying on a rock. "The eldest Kullersen just couldn't wait to try his on." she adds as Ryu had taken off his helmet holding and putting it under his right arm.

The others look at him

"What?" he asks them confused. "I get excited. You know this." he tells them in a matter-of-fact tone.