Chapter 31

PART TWO DESCRIPTION:

Harry and Presley are as happy as they can be. Both of their careers are going as high as the moon. Presley starts shooting a movie as Harry is on tour. She is still feeling self-conscious about her weight as Mr. Cook makes her feel more guilty about being bigger than most girls on the movie.

When it seems that her life can't get anymore stressful, with her boyfriend being miles away and people telling her left and right that she needs to lose weight, a rumor spreads. A big one. One that changes her and Harry's relationship, her career, and her life.

PART TWO: CHAPTER 31

I pulled away from the kiss, our lips lightly brushing each other. Our foreheads pressed together, eyes still closed.

"I've missed you Harry Styles." I whispered as we stood in the hallway of the hotel.

"I've missed you too, pretty girl." He whispered back. "I've missed you too."

February 17, 2013

"Does it go like this?" Harry asked me. I struggled to open my eyes, the light from the window making them water. He held a piece of my hair in front of my face, instead of braiding it, he tied it in knots.

I pulled the pieces out of the knot and taught him once again how to braid my hair. My head still pounded and my stomach was starting to ache again. Harry rubbed small circles on my cheek, my eyes starting to close.

"You have to go again?" He asked me and I nodded, climbing off the bed and rushing to the the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet, any remaining food in my body now going into the toilet bowl. Harry came behind me, holding my hair back and rubbing my back slowly. "It's alright," he said once I had leaned back again. He kissed my head as he scooped me into his arms and carried my back to my bed. He laid me down, leaning over me and kissing my head once again.

"I'll be back in a bit." He said, squeezing my hand an exiting my room.

Harry's P.O.V

I exited her room, her eyes closed and her breathing getting slower. It's all my fault she got sick, I took her to that restaurant last night. I could tell the food was kinda sketchy, but we still wanted to try it.

I dropped her off at her house around midnight last night, and she called me at three, telling me that she had thrown up many times and her head hurt so bad that she couldn't stand up. I rushed over to her house, finding her asleep on her bathroom floor. I picked her up ad brought her to the bed, laying her down and laying down next to her. It was now almost ten o' clock in the morning, and I haven't got any sleep since I came over here. I stayed up with her while she ran to the bathroom, numerous times.