Chapter 44

"Stevie?" I gasped at my aunt. She stood holding the mans hand, a grin spread across her face.

"Surprise!" She yelled, running into my apartment. She tackled me into a hug, catching me off-guard. What the crap is she doing here? Who is this man walking into my apartment behind her? "Oh Presley, this is Walter. My fiance." Walter, he's definitely some weird dude.

"Fiance?" I asked her.

"Fiance." She answers. Walter sticks out his hand and I cautiously shake it. He looks about mid thirties, a few years older than Stevie. He's dressed in a casual white shirt and jeans. Stevie grins wildly as we shake hands, making me send her a small smile in return.

"I'm Walter," he says to me. "The fiancé." Stevie laughs at his not-so-funny joke, and I let out a small chuckle, just to satisfy her.

"So, you guys can sit down, do you want any water?" I ask them, already making my way to the kitchen.

"Yes please." Walter says. Stevie nods, and I send her a fake smile, before disappearing out of their view. As soon as I step into the kitchen I pull out my phone, dialing Alana's number.

She answers on the third ring. "Hello?"

"The weirdest thing is happening to me right now." I say.

"Oh, did you find out that Hunter's on his way to your house?" She says nonchalantly.

"What?!" I practically scream, forgetting that Stevie and Walter are in the other room. "Why is Hunter on his way to my house?"

"He texted me, freaking out because people are following him around, therefore he needs to come to your house and work things out." I sighand run a hand through my hair, what am I going to tell Stevie when he shows up here? "What is the weird thing that's happening to you?" She asks.

"I'll explain later, I've got to go." I say before hanging up. I quickly grab two glasses, filling them with water. I grab one more and fill it with orange juice, for me. I carefully carry them out of the kitchen, setting them on the coffee table in front of Stevie and Walter. My heart beat against my rib cage. I dreaded the moment that Hunter would come barging in here.

"So Presley," Walter speaks up after taking a sip of his water. His and Stevie's hands are clasped tight together. "I heard that you're in a movie. How is that going?"

My eyes flicker to the door before I answer him. "Oh it's fantastic, the cast and crew are awesome. I love every second of it." I say, before taking a drink of my orange juice. My eyes flicker once more to the door, this time Stevie notices. She furrows her eyebrows at me and I send her a sweet smile. "So, uh, Walter," I say, turning my attention away from Stevie. "What do you do for a living?"

"Oh he's a teacher." Stevie answers for him, a smile upon her face."He teaches Agricultural Biology, you know, like you had in high school?"

"Oh yeah," I say, my palms sweating. What am I going to do if Hunter comes barging in here? "I'm pretty sure I failed that class." I joke, and Walter laughs. Stevie lets out a fake giggle, before raising an eyebrow at me.

She know's somethings up. "So Presley, how's Harry?" She asks me.

"He's great, I just got back from seeing him, actually." I say, folding my hands in my lap and smiling at her.

"Oh that's right, you're dating Harry Styles." Walter says to me. "He's in that boyband right?" I nod. "Ah, my neice loves them."

"Yeah, a lot of girls do." I say, laughing a little.

"So tell me about your trip!" Stevie says, breaking the awkwardness. "What did you do while you were in England?"

"Oh," I say to her. "Well Alana came with me, and the first night we were there we went to their concert. and them there was a party after that." I glanced again to the door before wiping my sweaty palm on my pants. "and then the next day we went bowling and then Harry took me on a fantastic date, and then the next day-" I was cut off by a frantic knock on the door.

"Oh," I say as I'm freaking out on the inside. Stevie looks confused that someone is knocking so loudly on my door. "that must be the cleaning boy. He's always in a hurry." I quickly say, jumping up from my place on the couch.

"Oh," Stevie says, the same confused expression she wore was on Walter's face as well.

"Hey!" I say, opening the door. Before Hunter could get a word out, I cut him off. "so, uh, Pedro, my floor is pretty dirty today." I say to him, grabbing his arm and leading him in. "Stevie, this is Pedro, the cleaning boy." Hunter glared at me, not quite sure of what was going on.

"Pedro, if you're the cleaning boy, where's your cleaning supplies?" Walter asks. Crap.

"Uh," Hunter starts to answer.

"Oh," I quickly say, cutting him off again. "Pedro only speaks Spanish." as soon as the words leave my mouth, Hunter gives me a worried expression. 'No I don't!' Hunter mouths to me. I shrug my shoulders at him.

"Uh," he says once again. "La bufanda?" he says, but it comes out more like a question.

"Okay!" I shout before Walter or Stevie could reply to Hunter. "there is a huge stain on my carpet, just over here." I say, leading Hunter over to my room. "Be back in a second!" I yell over my shoulder to Stevie and Walter.

"La bufanda? Really?" I yell/whisper to Hunter once we are safely in my room.

"That's the only Spanish I know!" He says back.

"It means scarf!" I say, rolling my eyes at him. "What are you even doing here?" I ask him.

"I'm literally being chased by-" He's cut off by sound of Stevie coming towards my room.

"Presley?" She calls out. "We've got to get going now." I quickly grab a glass of water that's sitting on my dresser and throw it to the floor. 

"See? There is glass everywhere." I say to Hunter, pushing him to ground just as soon as Stevie walks in.

"Ugh, la bufanda."He says, kneeling on the ground.

"Oh you're leaving? When will you be back?" I ask Stevie as she walks in.

"We can come by again sometime tomorrow." Stevie says. "Walter wants to go sightseeing."

"Okay," I say, giving her a quick hug. She exits my room and I soon hear the door shut. Hunter is still on the ground picking up pieces of glass. "Okay, spill."

"I was being chased by paparazzi! I have no idea what's going on!"

I sigh and sit on my bed. "I'm afraid it's only going to get worse." I say to him.

"What? Why?" He asks, frantically, getting up and walking over to my trash can, throwing away the glass.

"Because they probably saw you coming into my house!" As soon as I say that, my phone dings wiith a text from Alana. There's a link to an article, and as soon as I click on it, my heart drops.

*************************************************************************************************

I'm sorry this chapter sucks so bad! I've been super busy and have had absolutely no time to write. Hopefully it will get better! I typed it really fast so there might be a lot of spelling errors!

So I've got good news and bad news. . . 

Bad news: The Boyfriend Adventure is going to be deleted, but it will come back later! {Deleted due to personal problems, so sorry!}

Good news: As soon as Stalker Styles ends, which is soon, I have a story to post, which I am having so much fun writing!

Please keep the feedback coming and expect an update soon!