Chapter 41

Alana and I pushed through screaming girls as we tried to make our way to our seats. We had told the boys that we didn't want front row seats, because it seemed a bit unfair. We were already getting the tickets for free so the least we could do was get seats that weren't front and center. Girls have us weird looks as we made our way past them.

"Do you think they recognize us?" Alana asked just as one girl shot us a look, recognition flashing across her face.

"Oh my gosh!" The girl yelled. "You're Presley Davis! And you're Alana Baker!" Girls sitting around her suddenly started screaming.

"They definitely recognize us." I said, as girls started shouting questions at us. We flashed them smiles as we continued to our seats. When we reached them, more and more girls recognized us.

"Presley can I have your autograph?" One girl yelled.

"Alana can I take a picture with you?" Another girl yelled.

Soon we were signing papers and taking picture with all the girls sitting around us. Even while the opening acts were performing, we were still signing things. Finally the lights dimmed and One Direction came on stage. Alana and I were soon forgotten as the girls turned their attention toward the five singing boys on stage. Alana and I jumped to the beat of "Up All Night", singing along and screaming at the top of our lungs.

During the middle if the concert, Harry suddenly made an announcement. "We have to very special people in the crowd today!" He said and girls started screaming.

"Alana Baker and Presley Davis, mine and Harry's girlfriends, are here!" Niall announced. Girls around us screamed louder and started pointing to us. We waved and the boys continued with the concert.

Alana and I continued to jump, scream, and sing along with the rest of the concert. "Why haven't we ever been to one of their concerts?" Alana screamed after the last song, when everyone was screaming and cheering as loud as they could. I shrugged my shoulders at her, not bothering to make my voice heard. When we were finally able to push our way trough girls, we caught the guards attention and they helps us through, back to the dressing rooms.

"Oh my gosh that was so fun!" Alana screamed when we got into the dressing room. The boys were all laid out throughout the room, exhausted from the concert.

"Wow, that crowd was loud." Louis said before bringing a water bottle to his lips. I crossed the room I've to where Harry was, leaning against the snack bar, trying to choose something to eat.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, laying my head on his back. "Should I choose the chocolate chip cookies or the vanilla ice cream?" He asked, as I slid my self around so I could see his face, one arm still behind his back

"Cookies." I said, eyeing the cookies myself. Harry noticed me looking at them and grabbed one, shoving one in my mouth. I glared at him as I took a bite. He smiled at me, taking a large bite of his cookie. He started chewing before pain flashed across his face.