Chapter 6

I had to hold my stomach because I was laughing so hard. Danielle, Eleanor, Alana and I had gotten an early start today and we were just about to leave the hotel room when Eleanor came in saying she accidentally stepped on Louis' face.

"It was an accident!" She whispered. We finally had to leave the room because we couldn't keep our laughter in. When we entered the elevator we let it all out.

"Oh my gosh!" Danielle burst. "El, you looked like you killed him when you walked in!" Eventually our laughter died down and we were able to walk into the lobby normally. We made it to my car and we drove to parking. We got out and made our way to the entrance. We walked around for a bit, taking pictures and buying stuff from gift shops and stuff. We rode a few rides, including a couple little kid ones.

We were just about to take another picture when Danielle gasped. "Guys! Isn't that the boys?!" We looked over and sure enough the boys were walking around, probably looking for us.

"C'mon guys," Eleanor said. "Let's go into California Adventure." We walked out of the park and into California Adventure. We climbed up on the Ferris wheel and looked over the park.

"Why are we hiding from the boys?" Alana asked.

"Because it's fun, and they always do it to us." Danielle stated. Alana looked at me and I shrugged.

"Guys, Liam's calling me." Danielle said. " Hello? Where are we? Mexico of course!" She said laughing.

We could hear Liam talking frantically on the other end. "Why would we go to Mexico Liam?" She said sarcastically.

"Hey I'm getting a call." I said. "From, Harry The Best Person Ever." I read the name on my phone. When did he do that? I hadn't even given him my number.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Where are you guys?" Harry's husky voice asked. I sent Eleanor a look.

"Tell him." She whispered.

"We're in the Ferris wheel." I heard him whisper to someone in the back ground.

"Okay we'll meet you there in a minute." He said, hanging up.

****

"You guys are so dead." Liam said when we stepped off the ride.

"Calm down," Danielle said, soothing him. Louis came up and wrapped his arms around Eleanor. I stared in awe at the couples. Oh how I want a relationship like that.

"You okay?" Harry said. I hadn't even noticed him come up to me.

"Yep, just fine." I told him, smiling. We all started walking again, to ride Tower of Terror. We got to the entrance, and it looked like an old abandoned hotel. When it was finally our turn, we watched a creepy movie before we were entered into a room that looked like an elevator. We got buckled in and a couple minutes later the ride started. It would go up and drop back down. I closed my eyes tight and frantically searched for something, or someone, to hold onto. I grabbed onto the nearest persons hand and held it tightly. I didn't know whose it was but it was big and warm.

The ride ended and I opened my eyes to see that I was holding onto Harry's hand. He smirked as I blushed a deep scarlet. I quickly let go as we got off the ride. He was still smirking s we got out of the building. I rolled my eyes and ran to catch up with the rest of the group.

We rode rides for the rest of the day and eventually headed back to the hotel. We walked up to the elevator and Zayn pushed the button. I grabbed hold of Alana's arm and pulled her away.