Chapter 11

Dedicated to 1DFantasyFanFics because she's awesome. :)

Recap:  Harry gave me smile as I walked in. I returned it and looked to who he was drinking coffee with.

“Dad?”

Chapter 11

"Good morning Presley! How was your sleep?" My dad exclaimed. He should probably be asking how my year was. Not my sleep.

"It was good, thank you."  I said, crossing my kitchen to the fridge.

"Presley my dear!" My mom's voice rang out.  She had a slight accent, it sounded Australian. Most likely from where ever they were at.

 "Mom!" I ran from the fridge to her. I was embraced by her loving arms, I almost forgot what it felt like to have a mom around. Yeah Stevie was fun, but she is really close to my age. I need a mom figure in my life. 

She kissed the top of my head and I pulled back, smiling at her.  "How has your summer been, dear?" She asked.

"It's been great!" I said, making my way to the fridge again, and pulling out the milk. My mom handed me a glass and i poured myself some milk. My dad and Harry had already begun another conversation. 

 She came real close to me and whispered in my ear. "You better be Harry Styles girlfriend, and I wanna hear all the details." My eyes widened. How the freak did my mom know who he was? She winked at me and poured herself some coffee.

"How long have you been in the music industry?" My dad asked Harry.

"Uh, about two years now, actually."

"That's great!" My dad exclaimed. "Presley's actually been wanting to be able to act or do her own show." My dad said, including me in the conversation. Harry smirked as I choked on my milk.

"Actually Dad I--" I started.

"Yeah have you seen any of her videos?" My dad cut me off.

"Yeah I have, I think she could make it far in Hollywood." Harry  said, smiling evilly at me. I sent him a death glare and took another sip of milk.

“She also loves to sing. It’s her favorite thing to do.” My dad beamed.

“It is?” Harry asked, turning to me.

I shrugged. “It’s more of a hobby really.”

“Are you kidding?” My dad exclaimed. “She used to sing all the time. In the shower, when she was playing outside, anytime really! She even—“

“Kay that’s enough dad.” I said.

“Why don’t you guys go do something?” My mom asked. “Stevie and Judd won’t be home for another hour.”