Epilogue

"You ready?" Alana asks and I nod. She holds up three fingers, then two, then one, and then the red light comes on and she puts her hand down.

"Hey everybody!" I say to the camera. I missed this, the feeling of filming a video, something I could totally be myself while doing. "I know I haven't made a video in a really long time, and I'm sorry. As you probably know, I've been super busy and I haven't had time. I didn't forget about you guys of course, but if you guys are still watching this, I just wanted to say that I love you." I say before pulling my guitar onto my bed with me. "I've decided that since I've been gone for so long, I should play you guys a song." I say before plucking away at the string, the intro to Lucky One by Simple Plan.

"Now the stars are lined up so perfectly
For everybody, but not for me
Wish it could be easy
But it never goes away
It’s never like the movies
It’s never like they say."  I look up at Alana and she grins at me. I can tell she's missed this too.

"But maybe one day I’ll be back on my feet
And all of this pain on me gone
And maybe it won’t be so hard to believe
Then I’ll found out just where I belong
It feel like it’s taking forever
But one day things can get better
And maybe,
My time will come
And I’ll be the lucky one." I finish the song and grin. She gives me a thumbs up before closing the camera, setting it down on my dresser and climbing onto my bed with me. She gives me a hug, mumbling an "I love you, Pres."into my hair. I hug her back tighter.

"Presley?" Harry says, poking his head into my room. "You ready?" He asks and I nod.

"Ugh," Alana says as I stand up, grabbing my suitcase. "You better buy me something freaking awesome in Paris." She says.

"Of course I will!" I say before giving her one last hug. Harry takes my suitcase from me and heads out to the car. I descend the stairs to where my parents and Judd are waiting for me.

"Bye, honey. Have fun." My mom says as she pulls me into a hug.

"I will." I say as I let go of her to hug my dad. "Love you dad." I say and he returns it. I move on to Judd, pulling him into a hug.

"Get me something good." He says into my ear and I laugh.

"Of course.' I say just as Harry comes back in.

"Goodbye, Mr. and Mrs. Davis, I'll take great care of Presley." He says before both of my parents pull him into a hug. He hugs Judd too, ruffling his hair.

"Bye!" I call behind me as Harry and I walk, hand-in-hand to the car. He opens the doors for me and I climb in, before he goes to his side and climbs in.

"Ready?" He asks, and I nod. He grins, taking my face in his hands, pressing a kiss to my lips. Harry and I may have our differences, and we have gone through a lot together. But there is no one I would rather be with than him.

*************************************************************************************

There you go! I'm sorry this ending is so rushed! I might do a Christmas one-shot for this, but I'm not sure. I'm going to post my Niall story so keep on the lookout for that! Thank you so much for reading this story, no matter how crappy it got. I love you all!