Chapter 13 A Plan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remus,

I realize that I have never written to you before, which makes this fairly unorthodox, but I'd rather speak to someone that I see as a teacher or family friend as opposed to a parent. 

It seems that things are getting worse as the days go by here. While I myself have gotten over the apathy that this world is being colored with, it seems to be consuming Harry. He's miserable, absolutely miserable. I can see it on his face every time I see him. You might have heard of one Professor Umbridge recently, but if not I'll give a short summary.

She's the our new "Professor" and a terrible person all around. She pushes personal agenda and refuses to teach anything practical in the world of Defense Against The Dark Arts. And if that were not enough, she pushes Harry to his final straw every time that she's near him. I know Harry like the back of my hand and when I say he's being pushed to his breaking point, I mean it. 

I think that Dumbledore's ignoring him is like the cherry on top of it all. He needs to speak to the Headmaster, but the man seems to only float into the castle every now and then. We understand that he's busy, but this is ridiculous. If there is anyone in this whole messed up world that can bring clarity to Harry, it's Albus Dumbledore.

I do hope that things are going well for you and that this letter doesn't come as a bother.

Sincerely,

Y-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miss Sparks."

She looks up from the parchment she's writing on. "Oh, please tell me that's it."

Madam Pomfrey walks over with a bottle. "Yes. It'll do just the trick. You'll be able to go straight back to your class. Just take it to this measured amount."

She takes note of the mark and gives a half smile

She takes note of the mark and gives a half smile. "You're the best, Madam Pomfrey."

The matron puts the cup down on the bedside table. "Anytime."

Y/N tucks the letter into her book bag and looks at the light blue liquid in front of her. Pomfrey truly is a life saver for this. Had she sat there in the class one more minute, she might've collapsed in utter pain. 

Ready to get to Care For Magical Creatures, she downs the curative mix and takes a deep breath. 

It's decently sunny out, but it's still chilly out. With Autumn in full force, one is in definite need to wear a jacket. Y/N herself has got an extra layer on under her uniform. The good thing about Hogwarts attire is that it's warm. The cardigan along with the robe on top allows a snug and comfy feeling. 

"What's in the bottle?"

She looks across the room, not having realized anyone else was in the room with her and the woman. On a bed by the East side of the infirmary is a boy with a bandage on his hand. He looks better than before. He must be feeling better than he was the other night.