Chapter 2 Honesty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

Harry's gone off to his hearing at the ministry. This goddamn situation might be the dumbest bull crap that has ever been pulled off by the Ministry. This is a sad and honestly pathetic way to besmirch his name. Try as much as they can, they will never be able to fully convince the world that Voldemort isn't back. However, we'll see their true effect once we get back to Hogwarts. Something tells me that his reputation is going to be worse than it was last year. And that people are going to be voicing their opinions against him. Worst of all, I fear that the one that I care for will be leading the angry mob.

We get the looks, Draco and I. The questions; 'Why is he dating her?' 'How are they still together?' 'How long until they have the fight?'. When I'm being honest, sometimes I think about the same thing. Can we really stay in a happy relationship when he's constantly going after Harry. I've tried to tell Draco that I don't like it when he does. When I do, he'll stop for a while, but then eventually he does it again and we've come full circle. Those times are usually the worst of it, when I have to tell him ow I feel about his actions and his words, but most of the time things are good. When we ignore our butting opinions. When we just forget the things surrounding us.

I have a feeling that things won't be so good when I tell him about what happened with Fred. I've brought it up a few times, but hey, it's my thoughts. They're often recurring. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can I talk to you guys about something?"

Ginny and Tonks look over as Hermione does the same, but responds as well. "Of course, what is it?"

Y/N gets up from the couch and walks across the room

Y/N gets up from the couch and walks across the room. She closes the door and leans against it when she turns around, hesitant. 

Thinking about it for a second, she eventually gets the courage to continue. "You guys can't tell a soul though, okay? And you can't mention it to the people involved."

Tonks nods her head. "Course not."

Ginny gives a crooked smile. "Our lips are sealed."

Hermione sits down as Y/N walks back over to where she'd been seated before. "Its just.... Something happened..."

She chews on the inside of her cheek and Tonks leans her head forward. "What happened."

"Okay.." She responds, taking a deep breath. "A few weeks ago......."

Ginny looks concerned. "A few weeks ago what?"

The sound of Remus and Sirius walks past the closed door causes a unanimous silence in the lounge. Their voices eventually fade away along with their footsteps. And soon, there's no more shying away from just telling the girls what happened.