20. to be yours

20 | "Hayoon

20 | "Hayoon... do you understand my feelings?"

I swing alone at the playground Yuri and I hung out at

I swing alone at the playground Yuri and I hung out at. She's doing talent show practice today with her younger group of friends, and sometimes, I'm lonely. Whenever Yuri's gone, I feel friendless, and it gives me a reality check that I need to be more social. Not just in the "Council President" way. Sunoo hasn't been talking to me, but I can see him slightly staring every now and then. I'm unsure how I can get back on his side, or rather if he wants to get on my good side.

I hold my peace, or really, I'm holding myself together. Heeseung and I haven't talked much since he technically went against me in the council room. That was today, by the way! I'm not that petty.

I was a little disheartened at the fact Heeseung and I can't get along. My feelings for him are starting to grow, and I'm a bit bitter about it. Hear me out, though! I enjoy having feelings for Heeseung. I mean it when I have feelings for him, but it's so weird. How could I like my former enemy? We still have ill attitudes whether or not we know it or not, but even then,

I like hearing his annoying voice!

I like seeing his stupid figure walking toward me.

I like his idiotic smirk when he gets the upper hand.

I like when he ruffles my hair after every stupid 'checkmate' that leaves his mouth.

I like him. A lot.

I like Heeseung.

"Boo!" Speak of the devil. His glasses portray a sweet innocence, however, he grows annoyed at the fact I didn't bat an eyelash. "You're so mean, Hayoon. You can't even pretend that you're scared?"

"You're the one trying to scare someone sitting on a playground in daylight," He shrugs, walking to the other swing. "What if I wasn't the one sitting here? What would you do if it was a random person?"

"No need for what if's. All that matters is that you're here," He chuckles. My heart can barely contain itself with the subtle flirting. "If you're upset about what I did, I owe you an apology. That was mean of me."