....

* MANN POV*

Hearing my baby girl in the other room crying made me feel bad.. Its too much on her. She don't need no stress. Why did I get her pregnant. I decided that I was going to buy her some cornstarch to cheer her up! I brought her a whole bunch of fat girl food too...

"I'm sorry bae ian mean for all that to happen, I mean ya brother getting kicked out... Yo mama... Dang man I should've thought about all this before I did i nutted in her. When I got back to Kimberly house ma Shirley was in the kitchen cleaning

"you good baby boy?"

"yea ma I'm good i just feel bad about what happened earlier with jeff."

"it wasn't your fault, so don't be."

"aight, Kimberly feeling better?"

"She should be sleep all that crying she done did. Y'all need to make a doctors appt too! Check on that baby."

"Aight ma, goodnight."

I walked in the room and my baby was dead to the world, knocked out. I went and put her food inside the kitchen.. And took a shower. When I got the shower she moved a bit in her sleep... I put on my gym shorts got in the bed, wrapped my arms around her waist and laid there thinking about our baby, our future... Just thinking about us...

"I love you Kimberly."

*JEFF's POV*

Dang a nigga out here with no where to go, no where to sleep and nothing to eat. I was just so angry that that boy got my baby sister pregnant. I wanted to drop him on his head!!!! Ion wanna call Mia, ion want her in our business... I wonder why she left so early. I need to call her and see what's up.. I saw a lady walking and decided to ask her.

"Excuse me mam, I could use your phone right quick.."

She handed me her phone and I called my bm right up.

"Hello?"

"where ya at bae."

"My mama house, where you at?"

"The streets , why you left so early?"

"The vibe wasn't right, I wasn't feeling it!"

Dang dawg, I just got mad and hung up. I'm going home! I'll apologize to my mama, my lil sister. And I'll talk to that square!! Ian friendly but hey!!!!

I knocked at the door (no answer).

I felt like I was knocking for hours so i just sat on the porch, put my back against the wall and went to sleep.

*KIMBERLY POV*

I was awaken by morning sickness, you know it really is a shame. I be sick like this everyday and my belly ain't big at all. I wonder where Jeff slept last night. I felt so bad about every thing. If i wasn't pregnant this would've never happened. All of this because of me. I didn't even hear Mann come in last night he slept so peacefully and he looked so cute. My stomach growled that means me & my baby girl was hungry. I started making bacon, eggs, grits.and cheese and fish. It was everything. I went to go open the windows to let the greasy smell out when I saw Jeff sleep on the porch. Wth?

"Oh my god, Jeff are you okay? It's freezing out here! How long have you been out here?"

It looked like he had a fever or he was sick. And he didn't even have on any clothes. He had on gym shorts a tank top and Jordan slides.

"All night, I was knocking but nobody answered."

"I'm so sorry , come in I cooked breakfast!"

Just when I brought him in Mann was waking up...

"You straight bra?"

"Yeah I'm good!"

"Bae you want me to go get bra some hot chocolate or coffee or something?"

"Yeah."

When he brought back the hot chocolates i left the boys alone to talk... I heard laughter and sniled. I love how they can put their problems away just for me.. I called some doctors office my mom left a number on the fridge for me to call and I called and made me an appointment for next week Wednesday.

*JEFF POV*

A whole week had done went by without me talking to Mia, she was acting real funny with a nigga in the mean time i started cooling with my bra law Mann. Bra real cool. Ion know why I felt like I needed to have beef with him. I heard a knock at the door so I went to go get it. .. Y'all wouldn't guess who it was....

"Um, excuse me I need to talk to you."

"About.what? We ain't talked in a whole week bra. What's up with you?"

"I've been burning Jeff! I think you gave me a disease!!!!!!!!"

Dang bra, I got a disease? I'll just deny it bih. Aint no way I'm a tell Mia I slept around on her with Tony ain't no way!!!

"Well ion know what to tell ya, and you better not have passed it to me!"

"Jeff don't play dumb with me. I was a virgin when I met you! You already know Ian the time to sleep around okay!!! Who you been sticking your little penis in?"

"Little? A boy tighten up! And nobody I only been with you! You better go get checked out before its too late!"

I rather hurt her feelings then to mess up my reputation.. I knew I gave her the disease.. Ian know I had it though. She left crying, and deep down inside I felt bad... Horrible dawg.