.....

*TAY's POV *

Things have been just wonderful since Jeff's sister left outta Mark's life. He told me he went on a business trip and that he should be back tomorrow. And I can not wait i hope ion forget im 2 months & 3weeks. Maybe I should write it down. He told me he couldn't wait to rub my stomach and that he hopes it's a boy. I asked him about Jeff's little sister Kimberly and he told me he hadn't talked to her in a couple of weeks. I take his word, and even if they do still talk I know where I stand. I do wish that i was actually so then I'd actually be able to be with him. Lately I've been thinking if it wasn't for the "baby" wouldJeff still want to be with me? Maybe I shouldn't have told him I was pregnant , then I went wrong by telling the whole face book! Ugh I'm a stupid ho. "What's this I hear about you being pregnant?Ain't your period on?" Asked Chasity.

Dang, I didn't know what to say.

"Really? What are you talking about get outta my room!"

I didn't know I had a period monitor. Why is she watching when my period comes on and off? She ain't sexing me she ain't eating this! She need to be watching her man, cause lord knows she's just a CUTTY BUDDY. That boy got a baby mama at home that's he's not going to leave alone! Hmmp.

* MARK's POV *

Deep inside, my heart is burning up. I'm playing the girl of my dreams once again, I'm smiling in her face like it ain't nothing too. I loved K, but its like I want to be with the mother of my first child. Ion want my jit growing up in no broken home. I want my baby to know the daddy and mama. I wanna see when my baby take it's first step. Ion wanna spend the same time with my baby like Tay too. I just can't get over the fact that I nutted up in a splat dawg! Now my baby mama known to being with everybody. I wonder if she had any wierd cravings or if her belly grew. Ian emn much gone lie Tay been on my brain heavy ever since she told me she was pregnant. I don't love her, i just like the way she suck me and sex me. That's it.

"That's how I want us to be bae"I said to K, looking at Martin Luther King and Coretta Scott King graves on top of each other.

"Aww really? So what make you think we gone grow old together?"

"Cause ion want or need nobody but you. And I wouldn't mess up anything for that"

* KIMBERLY's POV *

Hearing the way Mark talked to me made me blush. He was so sweet. I really think we could end up working everything out. I was thinking about finally having sex with him. I only have 30 more minutes left to think though we are almost back to the hotel. I hope it isn't as blah as my first time. Niggas be like "Ain't nothing like the first time" but don't know how to stroke. Besides , I've been watching porn Mark gone have to drop the neck. It's so impolite to have sex without head lol. How would I know right? I've only had sex with one boy. But pornos make you feel like you've done it with tons of them. I think Mark would know what he doing though. He so buff and cocky.

"Hey, you wanna come up to my room and watch hostel?"

A girls best excuse just to have sex lol.

"Yeah, i wanna take a shower first though."

"Why you musky?"

"A man, tighten up! Hygiene everything to a nigga i make too much money to be walking around musky, shiiidd I'm too old to be musky man wtf?"

"Lol, I'm just saying big dawg"