.....

* MARK's POV *

I can't believe I had sex with her. I've never gave a girl head before. I'm used to getting head. It was better then Tay's sex so now I feel so bad having sex with K. I feel like I took advantage of her knowing I'm still talking to Tay. To be honest I wouldn't even be talking to that splat if it wasn't about my jit on everything bra. Ion even much like that girl like that. She steady telling me she love me too. Ion love these hos. Never will never did. I know i got messages from her too. She blow up my phone non stop. I think that woman crazy.

"You've been getting alot of business lately, you can finally buy your own house. You always on the phone, you should've left it home. I'm jealous."

Buisness? That's what she thought I was doing? Lol, I'm a just play that bih cool. I really been texting my splat.

"Oh, yeah. And jealous for what? Dont nobody come before you babygirl. You my every thing."

Nobody but my babymama and jit. I kept it simple and short ion need her getting suspicious.

Speaking of buisness that detective never called back i hope they ain't got no finger prints. Lord knows i was faded that night. We leave in the morning so if anything, I'll know tomorrow. Whatever happens, just gone happen. If i get time ima pipe that bih out. They can't hold a real nigga for too long, and I got me lady that's gone stick with me. Kimberly sweet ol Kimberly. My baby girl Kimberly, I ain't got no worries, she ain't going no where.

"Bae?"

I guess she done went to sleep so let me join her.

* JEFF's POV *

Ian talk to my sister this whole trip. I just been cooling with my ol girl , clubbing. Lol, she a lil too old to be in the club. But she cool, so ion mind. We got too faded last night. I hate sharing rooms with this nigga Mark. He be caked up on the phone all night. It better be with my lil sister I'll paint that lil nigga. Ever since he left 3 hours ago his phone been ringing off the hook , non stop. I was curious who was texting bra so I went and started looking noooo, that's chasity them house number. They was on the phone 3 hours bra Wtf wrong with this nigga! Soon as we get home tomorrow I'm letting sis know. Bra so square i wanna drop em on his head!!!

* KIMBERLY's POV *

The whole ride back home Mark seemed bugged out about something. I kept asking him what was wrong he'll just say he cooling. We got home. And I went up in my room and went to sleep. You know them roads be so long. It's been a nigga in my inbox lately trying to talk to me non stop and he sharp lol I'm faithful. One more strike and Mark's out. I'm all his. I heard banging on my front door, I got scared and popped up!! Then I hear my mama "What they being charged with? Uh uh, what the hell going on Jeff? You doing buisness with this nigga????"

I saw Mark being handcuff

I worded with my lips "I love you".

He said the same. I had it all planned out, ima hold it down. I went and got his phone from down stairs and started making phone calls for his bond. But right when I picked up his phone a messaged came through from Tay.