....

*Kimberly's POV*

On our way to the doctors appointment I kept quiet. I was so tired, I wanted to be in my bed. I was so excited to find out what I was going to have. This would be my first ultrasound. They always put this little thing on my stomach to hear the baby's heartbeat, but I finally get to see my bundle of joy! While we was in the doctors office I seen so many young... Old mothers. The young girls didn't have their baby daddy by them and i was go glad I had mines. They was checking for mines, but i made sure i mugged every one of em so I could let them know he was OFF GUARDS. I gripped Mann's hand.

"Tf wrong with you?"

"Nothing, I'm just glad your by my side." I smiled, he smiled back and kissed me. All the girls inside the office was like "Aw".

"Kimberly!" It was our time to come in the doctors office, we got up and started walking. I got a different doctor time time He was white and looked gay.

"Helllo, what are we hoping for?"

"A boy"

"A girl"

We said at the same time, he smirked and poured some jelly on my belly he circled around on my stomach, he looked at Mann and gestured him to come towards me.

"Here, hold this and put it on her belly and circle it around."

Mann looked so nervous, he was so cute lol.

"Uh I can't quite read if its a girl or boy give me one second."

He left out the room and looked at Mann I was scared. Was there something wrong with my baby?

The doctor came back in with another doctor.

"I can't see if its actually a boy or girl... The baby seems big but her belly is so small!"

"Yes, small she is... And the baby isn't big. There are two babies in here a boy and a girl . Congratulations!"

"Are you sure" I asked.

He pointed at the screen and I looked at Mann .

"I guess we both got things to do when get to the house!" Mann looked at me and winked.

Great!!!

"Quick question , is it okay for her to have sex?"

Lol, how he said it was so gheto! He got straight to the point. I punched him in the arm, I was so embarrassed.

"Yes it's okay, it actually makes the baby come faster! You guys have a nice day!" He said wiping the gelly off my belly!