...

*KIMBERLY's POV*

Ian know what to say dawg.

"What we gotta tell you ma? Huh?"

"Don't think because been coming over here that your grown cause you not I'll stop all this and won't even think twice about it. Why are all these pads in the bathroom? Why do you want pickles? Why are you throwing up? Huh?"

"I don't know ma!"

"Well we gone find out next week you going to the doctor! You got money for a baby? Why you nutting all up in her?"

"Miss. Shirley money ain't a thang to me. If she is pregnant her and my baby gone be taking care of regardless!"

"Okay, well you got so much money y'all better start looking for a apartment!"

"Really ma?"

"Yeah really you 16 years old girl! What the hell you need with a baby?"

"Who said I was pregnant??? You making assumptions but you don't know anything yet!"

"You better hope that doctor don't make no assumptions cause if he do y'all on y'all own. I'm too young to be a grandma!"

That's all she was worried about, she was suppose to be here with me no matter what and she wasn't.

"Come on bae, you wanna go eat?"

"No, I just wanna sleep."

He knew I was hurt, I just tried to hide it. I can't believe I'd have to take care of my baby by myself. Seem like I only had Mann.

"We gone be straight bae, money ain't nothing. I got this."

I gave him a kiss and went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning he wasn't there, but there was McDonalds by my bed. I went to go shower and started eating my McDonalds. It really meant nothing, cause I threw it all up!

"UGGGGH, I HATE THIS!!!!"

"Yeah, you gone hate when that doctor tell you you pregnant too."

Dang dawg my mama always getting slick, if I'm pregnant then I'm pregnant I'm keeping my baby cause that's what Mann want. Point blank period"

*MANN's POV*

Maybe i shouldn't have got Kimberly pregnant seeing baby girl stress like this made me sad. I should've asked first. Dang man, I'm gone be a daddy.And I'm having a baby by a girl that I'm in love with. Every hustler need a ride or die and I know that's my baby y'all. I'm gone be with her every step of the way. If i gotta break in houses slang penis sell dope to make sure her and my seed straight then that's what it's gone be. Ima be a family man. And about my family I'm going all out. Kimberly called me last night. She want me to go to the doctors appt tomorrow with her. She turned 3 months today, and ain't gain no weight yet. I can't wait till our people find out so that this would be a weight lifted off my shoulder.

"Fill out these papers and when you get done, come to the back to urine in this cup to take a test"

Kimberly looked at me with big eyes, her mama was just sitting there.

"Want me to come with you bae?"

"no I'm good"

Lol , i know she feel like i treat her like a lil girl but I can't help it that's my baby man smh. A nigga done been hurt so much I'll do anything to keep her. She all I ever wanted.

*KIMBERLY's POV*

"Come on pee, pee, pee...aaaaahhh there it goes"

I went and sat in the room. Mann just came in here, lol he treated me like a little girl.

"Hello, how are you two?"

"Were good thank you."

"Okay , lets get to these results... How old are you by the way?

"I'm 16, he's 17."

"And you are pregnant? How are you going to take care of this baby?"

My mama was standing at the door she heard the woman tell me I was pregnant, she just started laughing. What was funny?

I just got up, walked out and went to the car.

The ride home was silent and awkward..

"So how many months are you Kimberly?"

"3."

"What y'all planning on doing?"

"i wanna keep it"

"it's gone be hard baby girl. You gone have to get a job. Man you too.I can't take up all the responsibility. I'll help you know but I won't do everything. Do your people know?"

"Naw, i gotta tell em"

"I'll do it. You staying the night?"

"yeah i was."

"alright, tell them to come over."

Something about Mann's parents scared me. I don't know how this would go, my mama seem like she okay with it .. But for how long? She so flippy floppy!