.....

*Kimberly pov *

I'M not a sideline, and I refuse to play number two. he won't play ping pong with me. every time he get done with her he come to me and when he get done with me back to her. no sir, I deserve way much more. I had to plan for my baby shower and I had no idea of what I wanted to do. I was gone have Mann help with that buttttt.... the way my heart set up ill fall back in love. and the way these hormones set up I'm gone wanna make another baby . who knew when your pregnant you get so horny? I've been using a vibrator but I want the real deal. I'M talking orgasms and wet bed sheets. pull my hair. you know what I'M saying? But ill wait before I laid back down with Mann , he probably got something. lord knows his bm Tay was so boutit her pancakes been expired. every body done had a peice. the mold probably on that pancake. I looked out the peekhole & Man was still there looking cute and stuff. I giggled & opened the door. I'M 7months and so ready to have this baby . I know I looked dumb because this tank too was so small.

"go get dressed. let's go out to eat and talk. "

I sucked my teeth and started running off towards my room..since I'M big and pregnant I have to be more considerate with what I wear. I decided to wear a peach Sundress, with Some nice badge sandals .my belly looked big, but nice. my but looked very curvy, and my boobs looked like I had shots. I put my poetic justice plaits up in a high bun. pregnant and still cute, Mann was already in the car. and when I got in the car. he had my favorite radio station playing. the karinapasian radio station and I must admit it was pretty cute.... and sweet.

"this your way for making up?" I asked, giggling.

"Damn bae give a Nigga credit when due... Well shit is it working? "

I smiled and looked out the window.

"what do all 4 of my babies want to eat?"

"three don't try to play me like you wasn't just boo'd up at the doctor. and ill eat benihannas. "

"you always had expense taste baby girl. benihannas it is."

the rest of the way we talked about Tay and how she tried to play him. the way our bond was set up bitch we talked about any and every body. he told me how she had boxers and clothes for Niggas already in the house..I told him about Ced, I mean he deserved to know. we talked the whole time at benihannas. he even brought me a to go plate. four plates to go full of rice with extra garlic butter. I know the babies was gone love it. cause I know I am. it's like me and Mann never ever fell out. our time together was everything. the whole way home we talked about what we were gonna name the babies... all his names were ghetto.

I wanted my babies names to be very pretty, like celebrities babies names.

"What if we name our baby Heaven? " I asked.

"Oh shit bae. where you get that from? that's real pretty!"

"I don't know. just staring up at the sky, I know my little girl gone look like Heaven she gone be too pretty."

Heaven Sophia Smith.

we got out the car and started walking towards the house.

"Okay, I Pick the girl name and you gotta pick the boy's name. " I said excitedly.

Mann nodded his head. I unlocked the door, and took off my shoes and headed towards the room. soon as my mama seen Mann she went off.

"Well where the hell you been? you don't know how to come over here no more? "

"nope. he done got a new girlfriend ma."

"you ain't gotta tell me Kim, you just better hope Jason don't catch you over here my dawg gone put them paws on ya!!! "

I busted out laughing my mama was too dumb dawg, fuck Jason he better hope Jeff don't see em.

"You need a Massage?" Jeff asked.

*Jeff's pov *

I heard pregnant pussy was the best,and I ain't even gone lie, I wanted some of Kimberly's.

I started massaging her feet, then I told her let me massage her back. ian even know what to do, or how to do it. I just started talking sweet to her.

"Bae, you know I love you... and you and my babies mean every..

"save it mann, ion even wanna hear it. heard it all before and don't wanna hear it no more. " she sniffed so I already knew what time it was. I already know she was crying. and to be honest witcha I was tied of putting her through it.

I flipped her over, and pulled down her pants. And started getting ready to work my tongue.

"No Mann you better stooooo.... oweeeee "

after that it was straight moaning. I ate her for like 20 minutes, then I started putting in work.

after we finished love making. we laid naked, I loved rubbing her big little belly.

"I love you, Heaven and Noah ." I said.

"Noah why Noah? "

"because bae he gone be just like cuh in the bible building great things and he gone be built great."

Kim started laughing.

"if that's the case. I wanna change baby girl name to Seven Jade Smith ",

"Seven? a man tighten up. my baby ain't in no Illuminati "

"Lol keep calm bae she's God's perfect number that's what seven mean. and we can name Noah's middle name Jeffery. Noah Jeffrey Smith."

I liked the sound of that. ima work on my family, be a family man.

.

heeeeellllooooooooo (; I'm gonna talk about Jeff very shortly, how do you like the baby's names? comment and rates please. I'll update more too.