...

*MANN POV*

The ride home was quiet, her phone kept ranging but ian pay too much attention to it. I was just happy that i was gone have a boy. It was gone be the best of both worlds. A girl & boy. My lil nigga gone stay dead fresh and.my lil shawty is too!! I couldn't wait to get Kimberly home, we had done made a deal. I got what I wanted and she got what she wanted ian get me none since she found out she was pregnant. We pulled up to the house, and she ran in the house.

I walked up behind her.

"I guess you can spoil one as your son and the other as ya daughter!!" My baby said jumping up and down. She looked so excited.

"Naw, you got two inside you?" Lol, Jeff said stupidly.

"Yeap i got a cheerleader and a basketball player!!"

Lol, my lil girl gone be a basketball player too, it's gone run in our bloodline. I wonder if the babies gone look more like me or Kimberly. I started walking upstairs to the room, cause they was talking a nigga ears off. I took off my shirt and gym shorts... And laid down..

*KIMBERLY's POV*

Edward been texting my phone all day, so I took the time out to text him back while Mann went up in my room. He told me how he miss me, and how my baby was suppose to be his, and if i came back he'd treat them like his. You'll never get over your first, because i damn sure wasn't over mines. I told him I was having twins. He seemed excited, but why tho. This wasn't his baby. I missed him, we planned to meet up sometime this week. Ian wanna get beat up again so I told him that i would talk to him later. He was upset, he wanted to fight Mann. He told me that I was too pretty to settle for that, that I deserved better. I was smiling, i found it cute, that he was being protective about me. I went up in my room, and Mann was dead to the world slob all over my pillow and his clothes on the floor. I took my clothes off showered, and laid in bed naked. It felt better without clothes, besides i lived for my lil pudge.

*MANN POV*

I woke up with Kimberly next to me... Naked (: I picked up her phone and it was 1:00 in the middle of the night. She had 10 missed calls and 20 text messages. Who tf blowing her phone up like that? I'm right here, so who would it be... I clicked on a message. And it said Edward tf? My baby pose to be his? She miss him? Where tf they suppose to meet up at??? I was 38 hot bra. I punched the wall. And got on top of her and started choking her....

Her eyes instantly got wide....

She tried to talk but her words were straining... "Mann, what'd did i do?" She started crying, so I loosened my grip and started crying too.

"Why you keep doing this to me?"

"He's my first love Mann, it's gonna take me time!"

"Damn, bra! That's why you don't need no phone! Just get rid of this shit! You ain't gone never stop talking to him. I'm sorry, man I'm just in love with you and ion want nobody to take you from me... Ian gone hit you no more i promise."

I slid off my boxers, put the covers on top of my head and went down to start doing my work.. She was moaning, grabbing my head, pushing it in, and i stopped and said "I love you"

It was so good, she couldn't even say it back. I got done and went above the covers and pushed me down, got on top and rode me from the back and in between she kept getting up to move her tongue around. Ian know she could do all that. I got her from the back, she threw it back pulling me in closer while i pulled her hair. I got on top she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and gripped my neck.

"Tell me when you ready to cum bae" and she did, it ain't nothing like cummimg with who you in love with. That's my baby!!!