..

* JEFF POV *

I done lost my first friend. Over.nothing. My main girl. She can talk to that nigga, but can't forgive her main nigga. I know i was wrong or whatever but dang a nigga gone be a nigga and it ain't nothing she can do about it. Ian know Mark was gone cheat. And ian know nothing about a bet. I put my head phones back in my ear after I asked bra could he take me to see Chasity. Next thang you know at her house. I hear the headboard banging and saw Mark come out. Ian gone lie, I should've told my sister about it. But it really wasn't my place.a real nigga post to let his girl know everything. Good or bad. They suppose to have that bond like that. I know sorry ain't gone help the situation but dang a nigga really is. I miss my bestfriend. We had done stopped at a reststop and I pulled Kim to the side. "I know you mad at me, and ion fault for that. I hide want you to know I miss my best friend and that I'm sorry."

"I forgive you but please know it'll never be the same!"

" For real bra? But you can be buddy buddy with this nigga though? You acting like i told bra to cheat. You just started knowing this nigga Kim. And you gone put him before me?"

"it's not even like that Jeff. I expected more from you. You post to be blood, how could you do me like that? Ian never did that to you never. My loyalty is suppose to be with you I'm suppose to be able to trust you."

"you right sis, i said i was sorry though. You being hard on me when you already done forgave this nigga! Y'all all cuddled up, smiling, laughing and kissing. I can't believe you go put him over ya blood bra!"

"Like you put him over me? Practice what you preach!" Kim walked away, I done ruined our bond and ain't know it till now.

*TAY's POV*

I felt my phone vibrate and noticed it was Mark. I knew his was going to call about the "baby" but to be honest there really wasn't any baby. It was all a plan hoping he'd be with me. I heard about Jeff's sister Kimberly and him. I saw their pictures. Their relationship was everything and I just wanted it. What better way to keep a nigga then to fake a pregnancy? Wouldn't be my first time lol besides i got a lil pudge from eating too much i can play this off. I messed up y'all I told him 5 months. I got him confused with Ced, I have sex with Ced 5 months ago. What am I gona do? I can't continue with this he done caught on to my game. What if i text him and tell him I'm 2.months and 2 weeks? Got it, I sent him the message and it seemed like forever for him to text back. He finally texted me:

Him: that sound about right.

Me: Have you decided wether we was gone be together for the baby ion want it to grow up in a broken home.

Him: yeah, we can work on us. Just gotta take it one step at a time.

Yay , he believes me. I got em right where I want em and I'm go see how far I can take it. I knew he wasn't gone put that girl before me and his "baby".

* KIMBERLY POV *

I saw Mark texting on his phone in the corner like he was sneaking to text somebody. Probably business, who knows? Long as it ain't that cannon Tay. Ian worried, he said she ain't his baby mama. Lol, she's so dumb if she actually thought she'd be able to pull off 5 months on a real nigga she can do that with a basic nigga but mark nope! I think me and him gone try to work things out.. Only if he agress to be 1000 with me. Till then I'll just be his friend cause ima be here for the kid no matter what.

* MARK POV *

I love the way she suck me and sex me but I don't love Tay. I just liked the sex and head. But she is carrying my jit. We can try working it out. I done got a splat pregnant. All the niggas done hit her. She confused me and scared me a bit. First she's 5 months and now 2 months & 2 weeks. Which is that? The second one sounds about right. So I guess. I really wanted to work things out with Kimberly, but if I'm hurting her then why bother? Plus she ain't want me calling her bae. Ima just keep me and Tay a secret. I wonder if Jeff hid all them things we got from the house the other day..we ain't even use no globes. I was late coming today cause the police had to take my picture they say the neighbors said i looked "suspicious". I hope they don't call me back, I doubt it though. I made my face look a little different. Ian tell Kimberly about him cause Ian want her stressing. Baby mama drama is enough.