...

*TAY's POV*

"Hey, Tay! Baby wake up!"

I was awoken by my mom. She was in her work clothes.

"Is it time for school already?"

"No, it's only 3am. I've got some news for you but promise you won't do anything stupid?"

"i promise ma, what is it?!"

"Mark committed suicide baby, we found him inside is cell. Dead. I'm so sorry."

Mark? Was it because the baby. I felt so guilty i felt so bad. Things were just going good and he killed his self because of a lie I told.

"It's all my fault!!!!!! I'm sorry!! Oh Mark!! "

"How is it your fault Tay? You didn't do anything!!"

But i really did, i faked a pregnancy. I couldn't tell her that though, so I just kept it to my self.

"Well ma how did he you know... Die?"

"First i had done heard a loud sound like SNAP so I ran upstairs he bit hid arm and like ripped it. I tried getting him to the nurse but he was gone in just seconds."

Somebody ended their life over a lie, and I felt so bad. Because I told the lie. Oh Mark, my baby gone :(

*KIMBERLY's POV *

[phones ring]

"Lol, man stop my phones ringing I gotta get this."

He so cute, and he loves tickling me...

"Helllooooo"

"Hey baby you heard what happened to Mark?"

"Really ma? Ion live for dude no more."

"Oh, well I guess it don't matter that he died then. "

"D...died? Come on ma youwn pose to play like that!"

"Girl i wouldn't play like that. That's nothing to play with, I'm grown, ion play childish games"

"Well dang how?"

"They say he tore his skin and died instantly afterwards.. Ion know why he did it though. Y'all ain't been talking?"

"Naw, he was dogging me for his baby mama!"

"Girl Mark got a babymama"

"Yeap ma by a splat"

"Naw!!! that's sad, that baby ain't gone have no daddy"

"Oh they ain't gone have to worry about that. She get around."

"You think that's why he killed himself? Stress?"

"Proally, but he stressing over a girl that's gone bring the NEXT nigga to his funeral that was dumb"

I really wasn't too hurt by Mark's death because ian talk to him no more. But i do feel bad for his baby mama. I guess I'll show my face at this funeral. Ion want to, but its the last time to say goodbye. I had a good man this time for real. Man was so sweet. I had forgot that he was even in the room. I dazed off.

"You straight bae? Bae? Hello? Yo k! Bae!!!"

"Aha , my bad bae. Just thinking about some things what were you saying?"

"Nothing, I asked was you straight?.need a massage? Food or anything?"

"No, i just need you to stay here with me tonight."

"Say no more!"

I was kind of scared that Mark spirit would come back for me or something but my baby boy was here so ian worried.

*ROD SMITH (MAN) POV*

"What you want to eat bae? Same thang you always get?"

"Yeah and get California rolls"

"Aight"

"Aye can i get 4 hibachi fried rice with chicken, shrimp, extra garlic and teriyaki.... Oh and some California rolls"

I gave the man my card. He swiped it and gave it back. Feels so good to have a girl that you know is loyal, won't never cross me and gone keep it real. That's my baby dawg, just thinking about her brought a smile to.my face. I'd do anything for her. I wanna go buy her some MichaelKors watches and purses tommorow. And some red bottom heels i saw online and probably a outfit to match it. I like to spoil my baby girl with expensive things. So i suprise her from time to time who said you gotta.only show your girl love on Valentines day? Hell naw. Ima real nigga, every day Valentines day for her. I love waking up and going to sleep next to her. She brang so much happiness in life!!!