...

*KIMBERLY POV*

I haven't seen my baby boy Mann in a week. I've been kind of nervous letting him come over being that my big brother is home. He might try to beat him up. And ion know if Mann can fight lol. We've been texting though, I've been craving for some corn starch and its so wierd because I never had it before.. Being pregnant. I'm still not showing I haven't grown not ONE bit lol.

"What's up sis?"

Jeff plopped down on my bed.

"Hey girl!"

I knew that made him mad, he SAID he wasn't gay but I felt like it was way much more to the story.

"A man tighten up for real."

"Man Rj coming over here?"

"Later on tonight, him and Mia... "

Mia, ehhhh me & her never really got along but i felt like we had to get along cause that's my brother bm and we don't need to be beefing!

"Chy.."

"That's that baby though! I'm thinking about marrying her!"

marriage? Lol wth he got going on!

"I guess. ... .. "

I wasn't too fond of idea so I just was like whatever... I remember when we was little Jeff use to always wanna be around girls. Lol it annoyed me... Why does he wanna marry this girl if he has a thing for boys? He's not slick and I'm not stupid.

"Remember you told me that there was diseases you could catch...

*JEFF'S POV*

I missed my babymama and my jit!!

"Aw my man growing up all that facial hair haha"

"all for you baby!"

I grabbed her booty it aas bigger then Tony's!!! And it felt way much better. I couldn't wait to get in there tonight boyyy! We stayed up all night, watching Spongebob with RJ! When he fell asleep, i went in Kimberly room and put him in the bed with her. Sis was dead to the world. Slop every where. I went back in the room with Mia & started stripping & laid right next to her.

"I missed you baby."

"You know a nigga miss you too."

I did what every nigga did when they wanted some...

"Bae you'll give me a massage?"

She got on top of my back & started massaging my back and all over. I felt her pancakes on my back and it just made me want her more... So i flipped her over and started kissing her. I took off her pants and I started eating MY pancakes... I knew she enjoyed it how she arched her back and let moans come in and out her mouth. I wiped my mouth and told her to turn over.. So i can get it from the back...

"Wrong hole fool!!"

"What?"

"Wrong hole! That's my booty! Not my coot!"

Lol, a I'm tripping for real.

"My bad bae... The rest of those 30 minutes i went in.. She loved it. Cause when she got done she went straight to sleep! That pipe was too good!!!

The next morning I woke up to a nigga voice in my living room...

"Bae I wonder when you gone gain some weight!!"

"Haha, I don't know... I need too... Maybe I'll really believe that something is growing inside of me!!"

Dang i forgot sis was pregnant that must be her babydaddy or boyfriend whoever cuz was!

Ian wake up to Mia I wonder where she was... I got up got a towel and went to go shower. It was real short. I had to see who this nigga was or thought he was!

"Tf this is?" I asked pointing to a nigga in a nike outfit. Bra was clean I can't even lie!!!

"Oh hey, Jeff this is my boyfriend Mann!"

"What's up bra!" The nigga said.

"You tell me... I heard she was pregnant!" I started walking closer to bra!

"Woah, you really need to slow your role. I don't like Mia and I get along with her for just you. You ain't even give him a chance yet!"

"Ian emn much tryna hear that!"

Ion know how to react to stuff like this... It ain't like I hear every day my lil sister pregnant!!!

i hit cuh right in his face!!! He hit me back so we squared off! I put him in the choke hold.

"Ma help please!!!!! Maaaa"..

I looked at my lil sister crying, dang man I'm hurting her. I rather hurt her then see him do it.

"Bae back up you pregnant!!"

The nigga man said so weakly!

"Uh uh you need to gone on!!! You not finna come home starting all this!!! You don't even know this boy! Get your stuff and get tf out my house now!"

"dang ma, you don't even know this nigga... You gone put him before me??? Where ima go?"

"Ion know but you better get from out of here!!!"