wake up call

Chy, I had done turned the school out the next day. Wasn't nobody seeing me, I had my Chinese bang and baby it was laid! Okay? L a i d ! I saw Dana and Shanice.. "So what's up?" I asked. Shanice tried to seem like she just down like 4 tires, so of course I had to speak up! "How was the dope penis? Y'all like playing under somebody else man right? Okay let the games begin, and the best player win!" I said jooking off to Mrs.Bakers class. Shanice looked chewed today! She ATTEMPTED to put her hair up in a "white girl messy bun" she looked a mess. Her lashes wasn't even done so of course she looked as if she ain't even wash her face this morning her face looked pale. Dana? Baby thought she could dress y'all lol. Same hand me downs from last year and Adidas looking like they haven't been washed in years. Come to think about it I gave them to her 4 years ago. "Childish". Baby girl need to get her money up, and play ketchup wearing the same styles from years ago won't get her no where but ranked with the six graders! I saw Edward, he was checking for me too. "How'd my friends punane taste? Wasn't one enough for you. Have you started itching yet? Or burning? I heard Dana caught herpes last year!" I walked off laughing. I know baby boy felt so shamed. He ate the coot and all. He gone grow purple fungus on his tongue. I don't feel bad.. Nope not all. Because whatever they three had coming for them, they deserved. After 5th period, I saw Jeff he seemed angry. "A Kim, what's this rumor i heard about you and my dog big Ed? You hunched bra?" I felt so stupid, I had messed around with my brother's homeboy and now not only am I looking stupid but he is as well. I just started speaking really fast withour catching my breath. "I know it sounds bad, but I actually thought that Ed & me were going to last but my HOME GIRLS Dana and Shanice had a three some with him and... " He interrupted me "Your home girls? Is that what i just heard come outta your mouth? Really Kim? Cause last time i checked your home girls wouldn't sleep with your man. You've heard us talking about how we toot it and boot it with girls, You know how Ed is so WHY! WHY on earth would you lay down with a dog? That's barking up everybody tree!! Did you even use protection? Huh Kim?" I just shooked my head no. "I took the day after pill though Jeff. I'm not pregnant" "Pregnant? That's the only thang you worried bout bra? Being pregnant? Its stds out here girl!!! You catch one and you can be wiped off the earth in just months!!! You don't know who he has been with. You tryna stunt in school you need to be tryna stunt in somebody clinic!!!l" that was the first time ever I've seen my brother upset. I just cried. I left school early, I'm not sexually experienced why didn't Edward yell me about STDS???? Gesh. I checked inside the clinic.. "Hi I'd like to get a check up." The lady handed me a paper she was pretty too. I filled out all my paper work and took test. I was A1 baby no diseases no nothing! And, I wasn't pregnant. I've decided to buckle down the rest of my time being in middle school Relationships can wait and so can boys.