.....

*Mann's POV*

IT took five minutes for my Kimberly to go to sleep. she looked prettier sleeping. I got up and started tip toeing out the room like a nigga was hitting a lick or something. when I got out in the hallway Nana big noisy mouth ass was in the hallway.

"Well where you going?" she asked.

"Damn every time a bih turn around you in they business!!! get you some business."

I said walking off, she kept talking but I ignored her lord knows I would've gave it to her!!! I dialed Tay number.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, I just miss you Mann That's all."

"So why you hung up on me earlier Tayy?"

"Oh! cause... who you say you got a baby by again?"

"Kimberly. "

"She use to go with a boy name mark?"

mark?That's the boy who killed himself.

"yeah how you know? ".

"cause that was my boyfriend and he was playing both of us."

"Damn, That's that hurt tay. I miss you though. when you gone let a nigga slide?"

I just missed her pancakes to be honest. them the best pancakes ever!!!

"Whenever, just call me bae. "

bae? she called me bae. and I was smiling from ear to ear I don't care what nobody say you gone always have a weak spot for your first. ain't nothing like your first. I'm thinking about sliding through tomorrow and I just might. i went to go in the room with Kimberly. she was still sleeping. i just laid down and stared at her.

I can't believe she was having my baby. sometimes I felt like I wasn't good enough for her. I never meant to put my hands on her. sometimes my anger take over me and I don't be having no control. I'm in love with her and it ain't no way around it. That's my baby.

.*Kimberly POV *

So glad it was morning, I get to go home. and go to sleep next to My man!! he was knocked out in them chairs. his phone started vibrating. I thought about picking it up and then I was like nahhhh. it vibrated again. I was sooo tempted. that vibration made me pick that phone right up.

''what time you coming over tonight? ''

the number look so fimilar but Mann was moving so I put the phone down.