𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

( 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 )

"MY DAD HAS A GIRLFRIEND" Abby said when the three got their fries. Abby had called Gwen and Ginny to rant about her broken home, something the three had in common.

"Oh shit" Gwen said as she took a bite of her fry.

Ginny looked around their table and around Blue Farm to see if anyone else was coming. "Where's Max and Norah?" Ginny asked.

"They don't come from a broken home and it shows" Abby brushed off and Gwen hummed.

"I remember the first time I met one of my dads girlfriends" Ginny said, hoping Abby would relate to her.

"Yeah?" Abby asked as she leaned in, feeling seen.

"Yeah, I was 11, Georgia and I, we egged her house" Ginny said casually and Gwen's eyes went wide.

"You egged her house?" Gwen asked as she sipped her Dr. Pepper.

"Yeah" Ginny said as she bit her fry.

"Dude!" Abby exclaimed. "See I wish my mom would get angry like that, like show a little of emotion, but she doesn't" Abby said. "She just says that she's fine, and then she'll down a bottle of wine and then watch Love Island"

"Oh god no" Gwen said in horror and Abby nodded.

"I'm being so serious, she'll say 'Hey. Abby, look, Abby, they found love, Abby.' 'Love is read.'" Abby explained and Gwen placed a hand on Abby's hand in comfort.

"Oh you poor sweet child" Gwen said to her softly and Abby nodded and closed her eyes.

"Thank you"

Joe came up to the three, doing his usual job. "Can I get you guys anything?"

"I could totally go for something sweet right now" Abby told the two and Gwen chirped up.

"Joey!, Joey boy!" Gwen said his nicknames that she made to annoy him. She did it happily, he tolerated it.

"I hate you" Joe said with a condescending smile.

"I don't care" Gwen brushed off. "But, you know how at the end of every night you take all of the scones and put them into the day old basket?" Gwen asked and Joe hummed as he knew where this was going. This was not the first time she had asked this. "Can I have that basket?"

"No" He said with no hesitation.

Gwen groaned. "Come on Joey!"

"I will fire you" Joe jokingly threatened.

"I've been such a good employee!" Gwen pointed out and Joe looked at her.

"How?" He asked. "By doing your job?" He asked again and Gwen nodded with a smile.

"Yeah"

"Which you are paid for?" He asked again.

"Sir yes sir" Gwen said as she gave him a solute. 

"Without being on the influence of drugs" Joe stated. 

Gwen leaned back in her chair as she put her hands in a what up position. "You know what I always say, Hugs Not Drugs"

"You're becoming more and more like her" Joe said and she knew who he was talking about. His sister. A few seconds later, Joe came back with the basket.

"Thanks Joe" Gwen said with a smile as Joe gave them a smile before walking away.

"Anyways, he wants me to meet her" Abby said as she picked up a scone and Gwen reached one as well.