𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

( 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗀𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 )

GWEN WAS AT WORK, when she finally managed to print out her poster for the open mic night. Gwen caught Ginny at a table and handed the poster to her.

"Woah, this is great" Ginny said excitedly, looking over the girls shoulder.

"I'm so excited" Gwen said with a smile and noticed Ginny was writing in her journal. "What are you writing? More poems?"

"Yeah" Ginny replied softly. Gwen nodded awkwardly, before asking.

"Cool, can I?" Gwen asked carefully and Ginny handed her the notebook. Gwen began reading and she began nodding her head at her words. "Wow, this is powerful"

Ginny blushed as she smiled."Thanks, I've been doing this to help process stuff, this one came easy" Gwen face lit up in a lightbulb moment, and Ginny knew that face. "Oh no, I know that face, this can't be good"

"You should read it at the open mic" Gwen said as is if it was obvious. Ginny quickly shook her head.

"No" Ginny turned down and Gwen's face fell.

"What? Why not, you just said it came easy" Gwen stated as she handed her back her journal.

"I'll do it if you sing your song" Ginny said, hoping Gwen would say no.

"Deal" It backfired.

So here it was, the open mic. People came and went, the got on stage, sand a song, a joke, a poem, until it got to Gwen's turn.

"Now introducing, Gwen Martinez" Joe said into the mic as Gwen got up on stage, piano on the stage as she sat behind it.

"Hi, my names Gwen and this is a little song a wrote" Gwen began playing a few keys on the piano and began singing. 

Marcus listened and he knew the lyrics were about him, anyone could tell, anyone who knew them at least. Marcus knew he hurt her badly, but he didn't realized how much, how much hurt she had, to the point where she wrote a song about it.

Let alone, Gwen through she was somewhat at fault for it all, if she had some something more, be someone more, for Marcus, he wouldn't have done what he did, so that's why she said 'I'm sorry' in her song. Marcus knew it was all wrong, she was never at fault for what happened between them, she never was. She was perfect, so perfect that he was so scared of actually having her in his hands, her heart in his hands, so he went off with someone else. Only then did he realize that no one could ever compare to Gwen, because he knew deep down that Gwen was his person.

As the song continued all Marcus could do was stare,  wish, and hope that Gwen knew how sorry he is, how much he wants to prove himself to her. So when the song ended and everyone cheered, he didn't care that people were staring, or if people would whisper, this was his moment and no one would take that away from him. Marcus stood up from his seat and marched up on stage, he grabbed Gwen from her bed loops on her jeans and pulled her in for a kiss.

Gwen smiled into the kiss and Marcus chuckled as he felt it. Gwen pulled away first. "You're making a scene"

"I don't care" Marcus admitted and went in for another kiss, but Joe came up and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Pack it up Justin Bieber, let's go, back to your seat" Joe said to the two, who held hands and walked back.

"That was Blue Farm's very own Gwen Martinez" Joe said into the mic and everyone cheered. "Uh, have you guys been following the news recently?" He asked the audience. "Yeah, a chees factory blew up in France, there was de-Brie everywhere"