𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

( 𝖺𝗆 𝗂 𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗍? )

GWEN WAS AT HER LOCKER when she heard someone cough to get her attention. She turned her head to see Hunter standing there.

"Hey Hunter, what's up?" Gwen asked as she grabbed her book and closed her locker.

"I was wondering, you play piano right?" He asked and she nodded. "Well, Jordan's mom made him quit the band"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry" Gwen said with sympathy for him.

"Yeah, it kinda made the band incomplete, and we were brainstorming on who to ask and then we realized, Gwen is you know musically trained why not ask her" Hunter brought up and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"So you want me to join the band?" She asked and he nodded.

"Basically, you can sing right?" He asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"A little" Gwen said.

"So you'll do it?" He asked and she began thinking.

"Uh, sure, why not" Gwen said and Hunter smiled and clapped his hands together.

"Great!, I'll send you the address and send you the sheet music"

So that's where she was, in a basement, playing the keyboard and singing one of their songs called "Adderall Brains".

When the song ended Gwen laughed as she felt the giddiness fill her up. "Gwen that was tight!" Hunter said happily and the three laughed.

"What did you think?" Gwen asked Ginny who was sitting there, looking slightly annoyed.

"It was good!" Ginny said which sounded so unconvincing.

The atmosphere was awkward so Gwen spoke to break it. "Okay, well, I've got to go, Marcus asked for help on his homework"

"Marcus does homework?" Hunter asked.

"I told him if he did his homework for the next month I would call him this nickname for a week" Gwen explained.

"What's the nickname?" Ginny asked as she felt jealousy run thought her.

"Nothing important" Gwen said with a smile. "Well, see you guys later"

"Bye Gwen!" The boys said as she grabbed her backpack and left.

As Gwen got in her car she drove over to Marcus's place and knocked on the door.

"Gwen!" Ellen said happily as she opened the door.

"Hi Mrs. Baker" Gwen said with a smile.

"Gwen I've told you, call me Ellen"

"Okay Ellen" Gwen said awkwardly.

"Anyways, Marcus is upstairs in his room" Ellen said as she let Gwen come inside. "Thanks again for helping him out, it means a lot"

"No problem" Gwen said and headed upstairs. "Marcus?" She asked as she knocked on the door. She waited a few seconds and the door opened to reveal Marcus with messed up hair, it made him look charming.