𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

( 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 )

GWEN WAS READING Someone Who Will Love You In All Your Damaged Glory when she got a text from Abby telling her to come to Max's house quick. That something happened with Sophie.

Gwen quickly ran out the house to Max's and ran up the stairs to her room. The girl was sitting on the floor, Abby Nora and Ginny comforting her, and Gwen quickly joined in. "I don't understand, I thought she loved me back"

"I'm sorry Maxie" Gwen said softly as she rubbed Max's knee.

"She's just immature okay?" Abby said. "She just doesn't know what she's missing, she's not on your level"

"But I want her on my level" Max sobbed out. "My level is like lonely without her, I can switch levels right? Like what level does she want l?" Max asked and the girls went to her defense.

"Max she's sucks" Ginny said.

"Yeah, she is so sucky" Norah agreed and Ginny looked at her.

"Good one" Ginny said sarcastically.

Abby interjected. "I've already forgotten about her"

"Sophie who?" Gwen asked.

"Isn't she that basic bitch that posts thirst traps on social media?" Abby asked and Max groaned.

"Her thirst trap! God, she was so hot!" Max groaned out. "I'm never gonna date someone that hot ever again, and I, is that what you guys think? That I'm not hot enough for her?" Max asked and they all denied it.

"Max, you're the hottest person I know besides Zendaya" Gwen pointed out.

"You know Zendaya?" Abby asked.

"Abby, sweetie no" Gwen said as she gently shook her head at the girl who laughed.

"I'd totally kiss you if my brother wasn't in love with you" Max said and they were happy she flirted back, a small sign that Max was getting back.

"Me too sexy" Gwen flirted back.

"Max, you shouldn't even be sad, you should get mad instead" Ginny suggested.

"Mad Max" Gwen mumbled out.

"Mad is healthier" Ginny said and Norah looked at her.

"Is it?" Norah said in a high pitched voice.

"Yo, screw her!" Abby yelled. "Who does she think she is? I'm, im just over it, shes dead to me"

"Dead, buried" Ginny added.

Norah also said, "Bottom of the ocean"

"Fish food" Abby added.

"Rotting in the depths of her grave" Gwen added and Max nodded.

"Yeah! Fish food! Rotting!" Max began. "Yeah!" And she broke.

"Aw sweetie" Gwen said softly.