𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

( 𝖻𝗈𝗈, 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 )

HALLOWEEN IS COOL. At least in Gwen's mind, in the mind of her grandmothers however, it was devils spawn. The gore, witches, goblins, dead animals and RIP on everything, it didn't quite go with her aesthetic.

However, Gwen and Anne loved everything about. Gwen loved it because there was something about being someone else for one night, not having to be yourself, being behind a costume and a mask, it was soothing to her. Best thing she loved were horror movies, gore, psycho thrillers, suspense, even the clowns. "What do you wanna be for Halloween?"

Gwen and Marcus were laying in her bed, him sitting up on her headboard and her just laying on her back. Good space between them, but oh how Marcus wanted to feel her body on hers. "Your boyfriend" Marcus said without a second thought.

Gwen grabbed the pillow she was hugging and hit him with it. The two laughed and he caught the pillow and hugged it. "Hey!"

"What do you wanna be?" He asked and she looked back up at the ceiling and began thinking.

"Either Gwen from Amazing Spider-Man, or Emily from the Corpse Bride" Gwen answered and he instantly thought to buy a Spider-Man costume and grey sweatpants and a tuxedo.

"I'll keep that in mind" Marcus mumbled out and the two heard her phone buzzed. "Who's that?" He asked and Gwen grabbed her phone.

"Shawn" Gwen said and shot back a text saying she was busy and she would text him back.

"Ew" Marcus said in disgust which caused Gwen to look at him.

"He's not a bad guy" Gwen defended and Marcus rolled his eyes.

"If he likes you he's a bad guy" Marcus said with attitude.

"So you're a bad guy?" Gwen asked as she whipped her head to look at him.

"Correction, anyone who isn't me who likes you is a bad guy" He corrected and she rolled her eyes.

"He's nice!" Gwen exclaimed.

"He's weird!" He exclaimed back and she hit his leg and he faked winced.

"You're jealous" Gwen mumbled out in realization as she stared at him.

"I'll be jealous of anyone who breathes the same air as you"

"That's a lot of people to be jealous of Marcus" Gwen joked as she laid back on her back.

"And I'll gladly do it" He said as he moved down and laid on his back with her.

"Anyways, did you hear?" She asked.

"Hear that you and I will be going on a date?" He asked as he looked at her.

"Nope" Gwen said simply.

"A guy can dream"

"Aw you dream about me?" She asked as she turned her head to look at him.

"Always" He mumbled out. It was quiet for a few seconds. Something about him saying that made her feel tingly inside, something more was there. "But tell me, what happened?" He asked to break the silence.