24

chapter twenty-four

"at least let me explain, please?"

he didn't mind how he just teleported, he can't bear not being on good terms with jaehyun especially now that he knows that he's a father.

"dada! daddy! let's eat!" the kid called.

jaehyun just looked at him head to toe before walking away, wearing a smile as he went closer to jaeyu who gave him a hug.

taeyong suddenly gulped and fixed himself. he felt something in his throat and felt like he was going to cry after being ignored by jaehyun. he just gave him a hickey as soon as they woke up. now, will he ignore him?

"dada..." the kid whispered to him.

"hmm?" he hummed as he chewed his food.

"does daddy know?" he asked in a low voice.

taeyong couldn't help not to smile because of how his son asked cutely, he nodded his head which made the kid gasp dramatically.

after the breakfast, taeyong is now talking with doyoung as he let jaeyu spend the time together with his daddy. even though taeyong is still bothered because jaehyun didn't even glance at him.

"something happened?" doyoung asked as he noticed that taeyong looks so bothered.

"he found out," taeyong said and let out a sigh. "i tell him everything last night when i was drunk."

"isn't that supposed to be good?" doyoung asked, frowning.

"i thought it would be, but it's not." taeyong said, "he called me selfish." and he looked down.

"taeyong..." is the only word that doyoung can say.

"he's right though," taeyong said. "i'm still selfish."

doyoung didn't say any words but he hugged taeyong, the older one pouted and hugged him back.

"i was not siding with anyone but jaehyun has the right to be upset or disappointed," doyoung said. "he might be thinking that you're doubting his love for you to hide your son with him. i didn't say this before because we haven't known the truth yet, right? but now that we know, i understand him." he added.

"approach him, don't make it too long or you will just suffer. it's really hard being ignored by our loved ones." doyoung said and smiled.

doyoung was right, jaehyun might be thinking now that taeyong was doubting his love for not telling the truth to him. but you can't blame taeyong though,  jaehyun was waiting to replace his dad's position. that day might be memorable for him and taeyong doesn't want to ruin it.

"jae-"

"let's play outside?" jaehyun said to the kid.

jaeyu actually didn't know that his dada approached his daddy. that's why he agreed with what his daddy said. taeyong felt like he was going to cry any minute after being ignored again. he didn't know it was this hurt.

he just let out a sigh and calmed himself down, he suddenly lost his mood that's why he decided to go inside their room to fix some of their clothes since they will just stay here until next day.

"enjoy your honeymoon, my baby..." taeyong said, pouting.

"thank you, hyung..." the younger one said and hugged his hyung. "enjoy too, spend the time with your family." he smiled.