01

chapter one

"is this how smooth their skin is?"

"he might be using a skincare— can you guys move a little bit? he might be awake soon."

"he's pretty too—"

but he was cut off when his eyes met taeyong's who just opened, both of their eyes widened and squealed at the same time.

"ten!" someone called. "i told you to move away!"

"ten hyung is such a scaredy guy." the guy said who is at the top of the bed.

"where i am?!"

the three of them suddenly looked at taeyong, who is now awake, but taeyong suddenly groaned and held his head as he felt too much pain.

"call jaemin," the tall one said and tapped the guy named ten.

"he is a surgeon!" ten shouted.

"he was still a doctor!" the tall one shouted too.

"it's just a hangover! he stinks though," the guy who's at the bed said.

"what did you just say?!" taeyong hissed.

"you stink," he repeated.

"how dare you to say—"

but the door suddenly opened which made taeyong flinch, he easily got scared by the loud noise that's why he sometimes flinched.

as the door opened, taeyong saw the three tall guys enter the room. all of them are good looking but each of them wasn't familiar, even the other three guys that he saw as soon as he woke up.

"breakfast is ready," the tall one said. "chenle, winwin, and ten, let's go." he continued.

"are we just going to leave him here?" the guy named ten asked.

"go now, leave us alone here." the guy who has a black hair said.

taeyong just rolled his eyes and groaned in pain again, he slowly looked around and he didn’t find the place familiar. the things are made with wood, even the walls.

wasn't he in the city last night?

"i'm jaehyun,"

the guy spoke, but taeyong was busy cleaning the bed when it was actually clean.

"how did you actually come here?" he spoke again.

and there's taeyong annoyingly looked at him, is this guy stupid? it's obvious that he didn’t know yet this guy still asked him.

jaehyun, who is seriously looking at the pretty stranger in front of him. suddenly had his eyebrows raised as he heard his thoughts, how dare this stranger called the almighty prince like him a stupid?

"it looks dirty here, can i go home now?" he annoyingly asked.

a brat, i see...

jaehyun didn’t answer him and just left the room, but when he was about to take a step. he heard the stranger leave the bed and immediately faced him.

"how dare you ignore me!" he shouted.

"excuse me, mister. do not ever raise your voice at me and point your finger like that," and he holds his finger. "you're not at your place, so better be quiet and behave."