17

chapter seventeen

"i swear, i found kids cute these past few days. like, they were so adora—"

but he stopped when he felt nauseating, he immediately rushed to the bathroom, covering his mouth.

haechan, who was currently living in taeyong's apartment and is the one that taeyong's talking with, suddenly flinched in his place and followed his hyung.

"hyung, hey? what happened?" he asked worriedly.

"i don't—" but he was cut off when he threw up again.

haechan just stayed on his side, he was also about to call doyoung but he remembered that the older one was still on the plane as he has a vacation out of town together with someone he doesn't want them to know.

"something was really wrong with me these days..." taeyong said as he came out from the bathroom.

"and that made me worried, hyung..." haechan said, pouting. "can we just go to the hospital?" he asked.

"duh, maybe it's just because of the food i ate earlier." taeyong said and sat in front of haechan.

"that's why you also had non stop cravings and suddenly became sensitive to smells?" haechan said.

taeyong didn’t know what to respond, he suddenly had an idea what it might be but he shrugged it off. though there's still a possibility because it's already two months ago when he came back.

and he was sure that jaehyun shot it inside.

"chan, can we go to the nearest drugstore?" taeyong asked.

there's no problem trying it though.

haechan just watched his hyung waiting in line, he was still inside the car as he decided not to go with him. his eyes went down on taeyong's stomach, but he didn’t see anything bump in there.

of course, it's been about two months since he came back. and yes, haechan already felt that taeyong is pregnant. the older one is showing pregnancy symptoms these past few days.

but if he is, who might be the father? taeyong never entertained anyone ever in his life. he grew up being pressured. does taeyong really take a break?

or he was from somewhere that should not be mentioned?

"i know what you bought." haechan said while driving.

taeyong was suddenly stunned because of it. how did haechan know? taeyong thought he was hiding it perfectly.

"there's no problem trying it." he admits.

"hyung, where are you really from this whole two months?" haechan asked.

"haech—"

"let's talk later when we get home, i don't want us to get involved in an accident." haechan cuts him off.

well, taeyong already expected that one day, he would admit the truth to haechan. he thinks that it's fine to tell it to haechan because he already went to that universe.

but taeyong can't help not to be nervous, if it comes out positive. is he going back to the neo universe and tell jaehyun that he is pregnant or he will raise the child alone?

he actually didn’t know...

"what's the result?"

haechan flinched in his place when taeyong finally came out from the bathroom, the older one was just looking down at the pregnancy test he was holding. started being emotional.