05

chapter five

"don't go out late at night," jaehyun said calmly. "you might see someone that you should not." he smirked, still teasing the older one.

"stop scaring me, you dipshit!" taeyong softly hit his arm.

"humans don't have the audacity to do that to me." jaehyun said as he realized that taeyong is getting comfortable hitting his arm which is not even that hurt.

"duh? the only difference between you and i is you have powers and i don't." taeyong said, rolling his eyes.

"and you were just a simple baker human and i'm a—" prince.

but something made jaehyun stop to say that, taeyong didn’t mind at all but instead, he rolled his eyes once again. arms were still wrapped on jaehyun, still scared.

"jaehyun? why are there a couple of people putting some furniture in my room?" taeyong asked curiously as he shook jaehyun's arm.

"uh..." he gulped. "i forgot to say that someone replaced you in that room and that's not your room anymore, you're going to stay with ten for a while." he explained.

"ten?!" he exclaimed. "you’re really going to make me stay with him, huh?!"

"yeah," he nodded.

"tss, isn't it already obvious that we hate each other?" his eyebrow raised.

"ten is actually like that, he just hates that kind of attitude or let's say because he also has the same attitude." he smiled.

taeyong just rolled his eyes, removing his arm around jaehyun's arm. he crossed his arm instead in his chest, still annoyed. but seeing that the couple of guys is still not finished, he gets confused again.

"who's going to stay there, by the way?" he asked curiously.

"my ex-girlfriend." jaehyun responded unconsciously.

and he just realized it when taeyong gasped, the older one's face right now is so shocked like he saw a ghost or something.

"why do you look so... surprised?" jaehyun asked curiously.

"you still love her, don't you?" and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"yuck?" jaehyun said.

"eh? that fast?!" taeyong said. "you know, i didn’t expect that someone would still manage to have a relationship with you." he smirked.

"you really say that when you haven't even tried to be in a relationship since birth," jaehyun said and rolled his eyes.

"because i'm focused on having a title! i have a reason, you know!" taeyong immediately defended himself.

"whatever, let's go to ten's room now." and he pushed taeyong.

"ouch!" he sassily said, probably overreacting because jaehyun didn’t even push him that hard.

the two also arrived at ten's room. jaehyun already wants to leave as he can't take it anymore. taeyong is becoming more of a pain in the ass as time goes by.

"johnny will also stay here?" taeyong asked as he leaned closer to jaehyun.

"he just visited ten." jaehyun said calmly, moving away from taeyong.