11

chapter eleven

waking up the next morning, he felt a huge pain in his head. it's probably his hangover.

"hi, ruby..." he whispered when the dog went up to the bed. "where's daddy?" he asked.

"i'm here, baby."

his head suddenly raised when the door was opened, showing the tall handsome guy carrying a food tray where's the meal that is good for two.

watching him assemble the food, the party and confession last night suddenly came to taeyong's mind that made him stop. first because he remembers what he did last night when he usually didn’t everytime he gets drunk.

second, because he confessed and lastly, because of his first kiss that is he was the one who made a first move for it.

seeing jaehyun being occupied fixing the food, taeyong took the chance to sneak out. jaehyun might not notice him, he will just go closer towards the door before he runs.

but jaehyun can teleport, how is that possible?

"let's eat and we will have a talk, hmm?" jaehyun said, smiling as he heard taeyong's thoughts.

"jae..." taeyong called. "i still have the confidence to face you but everything that i said last night was true... i can't keep this up any longer because i also don't want to be hurt— aaa!"

he shouted when jaehyun suddenly teleported in front of him.

"hurt, what?" he asked calmly, leaning closer. "you won't hurt yourself nor anyone, i do feel the same, baby. is my kiss not enough to prove it?" his eyebrow raised.

"but i was the one who kissed you last night," taeyong said.

"do you want me to kiss you again to prove it?" he smirked.

and taeyong slowly nodded.

jaehyun smirked widely before raising taeyong's chin up and pressed their lips together, but this time, they responded to each other, it was more passionate and soft.

"let's eat, shall we?" he smiled.

"you taste like a peach, are you using lip balm, my love?" taeyong asked softly.

and hearing that endearment, jaehyun suddenly felt his heart stop, ears were getting red that fast.

"fuck, you really driving me crazy, taeyong." and he held his chest. "i'm the only one who will call you in any endearment, you're not allowed."

"why?! that's unfair!" he whined.

"you don't know how it made me crazy, love." jaehyun said.

taeyong let out a giggle and took a seat to eat his breakfast, he still couldn't believe that they were having mutual feelings. his first and second kiss were worth it, he thought he would have them with different guys.

while jaehyun, who is reading his mind, can't help not to smile and also took a seat in front of taeyong. he actually didn’t expect that he would confess his feelings this early.

even though he knows that taeyong will leave soon.

"i woke up and you aren't there," ten said when taeyong arrived inside the room.

"i was in jaehyun's room," taeyong said.

"you're the only one that jaehyun let sleep in his bed," he pouted.