10

chapter ten

"oh, that?" he frowned. "she actually barged inside my room and said that ruby was sleeping in the kitchen." he said calmly.

"she what?" taeyong widened his eyes.

"i actually got mad at her when i found out that ruby wasn't even there. i didn’t go back to sleep and decided to make breakfast instead." he explained. "i asked ten if you're still sleeping because you woke up earlier than them, but he said he woke up and you weren't there anymore."

"and so i got worried." he finished off.

taeyong was out of words, he just looked down and kept patting ruby's head. he didn’t expect that jaehyun would get worried about him.

"but you didn’t even bother to look for ruby..." taeyong said.

"i know she was with you," jaehyun said. "she was the one you always look for when i'm literally the one who greeted you." and he rolled his eyes.

"jae, are you jealous or something?" taeyong asked, chuckling.

"don't laugh at me, it's true though!" he whined.

but taeyong just laughed at him, jaehyun pouted and lay down on the ground, facing taeyong backwards. probably sulking.

"daddy jaehyun is sulking..." taeyong said as he patted ruby's head.

"i'm not." jaehyun said.

"jae, you're so cute!" and he shook him.

"don't touch me!" he hissed, but taeyong just kept shaking him, laughing.

the two ended up tickling each other, they almost rolled down the ground but they didn’t care, especially about their surroundings.

they didn’t even realize that there's an old man watching them fondly.

"okay, stop now—aaa!" he shouted when jaehyun tickled him for the last time.

"you fucking annoying!" taeyong said as he hit jaehyun's chest.

but it got slow when his eyes met jaehyun's who is now staring at him, faces were close, jaehyun was on taeyong's top. something suddenly urged the two to press both of their lips together.

their faces were slowly getting closer but it stopped when a familiar voice shouted, calling their names.

and when the two realized their position, taeyong immediately pushed jaehyun away, as well as jaehyun who immediately moved away from the older one. his ears suddenly get red while on taeyong, his face is now red as fuck.

getting ruby from the ground, taeyong stood up and didn’t even bother to look at the younger one. he just left.

"hi, hyung. have you seen jaehyun hyung?" mark asked, smiling.

"he's... there." and he continued walking.

mark smiled giggly before walking closer to jaehyun who's now brushing his hair.

"you already had everything but you're literally obvious when you're blushing." mark said, smirking.

"fuck off." jaehyun hissed and covered his ears.

"king jung is literally here when you guys are about to kiss." mark said.

"he did?" he suddenly looked up.