04

chapter four

"i really love this kind of place..." taeyong said happily as he was going around the garden like a kid.

"i love taking care of those," jaehyun said calmly.

taeyong surprisingly looked at him, eyes were shining that suddenly made jaehyun's heart stop. his smile slowly disappeared as he felt different after seeing taeyong's doe eyes.

what the fuck is that, jung?

"can i go around first, jaehyun-ah?" he asked softly.

"go on," he nodded and smiled.

he clapped his hands and ran around the garden again, jaehyun let out a deep sigh and bit his cheeks inside. this is the first time he felt those again after the biggest heartbreak he had back then.

just no,

he can't fall in love again with a spoiled and brat human being.

"you know, people usually think i'm actually a brat and spoiled." taeyong said as the two of them slowly walked around.

"aren't you?" jaehyun asked.

"i mean, i am. but not that kind of really spoiled and brat, duh." his eyes rolled.

"your pride was too high to the point you don't care about others feelings just to reach your parent's expectations." jaehyun said calmly.

and taeyong wasn't surprised by it, he already expected it. that's why he was free to open up with him. he was just expecting that jaehyun might understand him.

as a person like him who always misunderstood, he still wishes that someone might understand him even once.

"it's hard to live like that though," taeyong said. "it's like, you just live to meet your parent's expectations."

"isn't it more hard if you also want to meet other people's expectations around you?" jaehyun asked.

"i don't even care about them, didn't you say that i don't care about others feelings just to meet my parent's expectations?" taeyong said, pouting.

"why don't you try to live like a normal one as long as you're still here?" the younger one asked.

but taeyong didn’t speak, he was still pouting and kicking those stones he was seeing. when he was about to kick the flowers, jaehyun immediately stopped him.

"you better not do that, even if i'm trying to be kind, i can kick your ass off here in my garden." jaehyun said.

"tss," taeyong hissed and rolled his eyes.

"this brat..." jaehyun whispered.

"can i really live here like a normal one?"

taeyong suddenly asked, which made jaehyun stop checking if his flowers were fine.

"yeah? i don't even own this place, so feel free." jaehyun said.

"eh? you literally own a garden here." the older one said, frowning.

"i do this a lot whenever i got—"

"boss jaehyun! we have a special visitor!" someone suddenly shouted.

which is just great timing because jaehyun almost said that he was getting a mission.