18

chapter eighteen

"remember a month ago when i left for a week? it's actually ten and johnny hyung's wedding and ten hyung's coronation day." haechan said as the two of them were walking.

on their way to the south portal.

"chan, i don't think i can meet them closer." taeyong said. "can i just watch from... afar?"

haechan looked at his hyung, taeyong didn't look excited or anything. well, who would though. the person you love had to marry someone just to have the crown.

who would be happy and excited about it.

"okay, hyung. just don't go far away, okay? you're pregnant." haechan said and clung to his arm.

"yeah..." taeyong nodded.

they didn’t even take long to arrive, they already didn’t waste the time to enter the portal and that's how fast they came in the neo universe.

their clothes were completely changed, but their things were still in their pockets. that's why taeyong didn’t freak out. they actually arrived at the garden and something made taeyong miss about the garden.

jaehyun.

"hyung, this is the south kingdom's huge ass garden. jaehyun hyung once took care of this." haechan said, giggling.

"yeah, he loves taking care of those." taeyong said, couldn't help not to smile.

"we still need to walk a bit, hyung." haechan said.

"it's fine, chan. let's just walk a little slower, is it fine?" taeyong asked.

"duh, of course!" haechan said and rolled his eyes.

taeyong let out a chuckle, he doesn't want to tire himself out that fast. at least, he still had time to enjoy the south kingdom.

the place that is jaehyun's home.

it looked like ten and others were saying the truth that this place is more beautiful, taeyong felt the fresh air again. there's finally a building, some people. this place doesn't even have any difference from their world.

"hyung, you can just wait here." haechan said as they stopped at the bench which is under the tree.

this bench is too hidden but taeyong could clearly see the kingdom, there's already many people coming inside, wearing royal gowns, suits, etc.

but he only want to see someone,

and that is jaehyun.

"i'm fine here, chan." he smiled.

"i will just finish the ceremony before i send you home," haechan said.

"duh, i could even go home by myself." taeyong said.

"no, you're not. and you are pregnant." he pouted. "wait for me here, hyung. okay?" he smiled.

"fine, fine." taeyong sighed.

"don't go far away, okay?" haechan said.

taeyong just pushed haechan away before gently sitting down on the bench. haechan even waved his hands like a kid before making his way somewhere. maybe he needs to change his clothes into a formal one or he will meet mark first.