21

chapter twenty-one

"hello mister, we're now closed. i'm sorry!"

his eyes went down at the cute little kid standing in front of him, he suddenly tilted his head as he saw himself at the kid when he was still a baby.

"hey..." a familiar voice spoke, carrying the kid.

he suddenly felt his chest tighten, he gulped and tried to calm himself.

what a beautiful human being.

"hi... um... did johnny and others already... left?" he asked.

he suddenly wanted to curse himself for stuttering. he doesn't even know how he will hide his ears as he feels those heating up.

"yeah..." taeyong nodded. "about thirty minutes ago, i guess?"

"dada, who is he?" the kid asked in a low voice but he could still hear him.

"shh..." taeyong shushed him. "by the way, do you want to have a cup of coffee first?" he asked.

"dada, no! what if he's a bad guy?" the kid said in a low voice.

"he's not, dada knows him." taeyong said.

"another uncle again?" the kid asked.

that's your father, little human.

"i can just introduce myself to him so he won't ask." he joined their conversation.

"okay," taeyong nodded. "baby, dada will leave you here while i make coffee, okay?" he told him.

"what if he bites me?" the kid whined as he was put down by taeyong.

he was actually curious why the kid and taeyong himself called him dada, does taeyong have a family now? well, it's been four years though.

looks like he was already too late.

"hi, i'm uncle jung jaehyun."

finding the name familiar, the kid dramatically gasped and even covered his mouth which made jaehyun chuckled. as much as he wanted to hear their thoughts and read their minds, jaehyun didn’t know why he couldn't.

"you're the other uncle that uncle john told me!" the kid said.

"really?" jaehyun asked, smiling.

"yes!" he nodded. "why did you just come now? my dada is going to take a rest now but you still made him to work." he hissed, frowning.

"baby, don't be mean." taeyong said as he heard his son.

"by the way, yong. i will just take it out, i won't really be staying here long." jaehyun said and smiled.

"did you know that we have the same name?" the kid said as he pulled jaehyun's shirt.

"really? how?" jaehyun asked.

"i'm jaeyu and you are jaehyun!" he giggled.

"so your name is jaeyu?" he asked.

"yes, yes!" he said happily.

jaehyun glanced at taeyong who is now finished doing his coffee, he looked away and brushed the kid's hair who still has his eyes on him.