20

chapter twenty

taeyong looks so surprised as he sees who's the couple of guys that his son was talking to. he just went to the stock room and there he found his son talking to someone.

but he didn’t expect that it would be them.

"dada, they were leaving!" the kid said, running towards his dada.

"d-dada?" the small one said.

"they were actually dada and uncle chan's friend, baby." taeyong said as he carried jaeyu.

"friends?" he frowned, taeyong nodded.

"that is uncle ten, uncle winwin, uncle chenle and uncle jaemin." he introduced, pointing to the four of them who looked so surprised.

"hello!" the kid waved at them.

the four of them also waved back, taeyong smiled and went to the counter. get the baby chair and put jaeyu there.

"do you want milk?" taeyong asked softly, the kid nodded.

"tired, dada." he pouted, which made taeyong chuckled.

"okay, let me change your clothes first and then you will sleep, okay?" he asked.

the kid nodded and whined, taeyong couldn't help not to smile before approaching the four who were still stuck at the entrance.

"take a seat, guys. i will put my son to sleep first." he smiled.

"i still can't believe, taeyong..." ten said. "who's the father?"

"me?" taeyong said, getting a clothes from the bag and making a bottled milk.

"duh, obviously. i mean, the other father?" ten asked.

taeyong just smiled and continued making the milk, ten was about to speak again but chenle elbowed him to stopped. he gave ten a look which the older one also understand.

ten had decided not to ask anymore, they just watched him making a bottled milk and change his son's clothes. taeyong even gave them some desserts while waiting.

"wonder why haechan told us not to ask him a lot." ten said, peeling the cupcake off.

"if haechan knew, then mark already know that taeyong has a child?" winwin asked.

"obviously." chenle said, peacefully eating some cookies.

"that makgeolli— wait..." he stopped as he finally had a taste on the cupcake.

it taste like jaehyun's cupcake.

"have a taste," ten said. pointing the cupcake.

"why?" the frowned.

taeyong let out a chuckle because of how surprised ten was after tasting the cupcake, he already put jaeyu on sleep and luckily he didn’t took long doing it. the kid must be tired so much that's why he fell asleep fast.

"it was actually jaehyun's recipe," taeyong said. "i added it to my menu." he smiled.

and that made them immediately take a taste.

"it's been four years, i guess?" taeyong said as took a seat.

"we didn’t actually expect that we will meet your son first before you." ten said.