Chapter Twenty Four

DEAN'S POV

"Baby wait."I whispered pulling away from Rivers tempting lips.

Her eyes glistened as she stared up at me, her full lips looking delicious as always in the crimson color I adored on her.

"You don't want this?"River asked with a pout.

I could hear the doubt in her voice which I needed to squish immediately.

"I do, God knows I do but you're not ready baby. I rented the room for you to feel like the princess that you are for the night. I don't expect anything from you."I explained.

"I know, that's one of the things I love about you. You always know what I want even before I do."She replied.

"You always come first waridi, always."I said caressing her face.

She leaned into my touch, her warm soft skin feeling like velvet on my palm.

"There's much that we can do without going all the way."She whispered, her blue eyes sizzling with want.

My baby girl was horny and it was a sight to behold.

"Yes we can but I want you to be sure. We might not have sex but there's no coming back from what we do."I asked needing her verbal consent before the night went any further.

It was all about River and I wanted to make sure that she was comfortable. I was down for anything but she needed to be sure.

"Yes I'm sure and the fact that you're asking makes me want you even more."River whispered her hand trailing in between our bodies.

She cupped my hard dick over my pants making me hiss. "Mhmm."

Getting River's permission was all I needed to put the fantasies I'd been having about her into play.

I took the hand that was toying with me and brought it to my lips kissing the tips of her fingers.

"You'll get to play but I've been dying to taste you all night and I can't wait anymore."I rasped out biting the tip of her thumb softly.

She gasped in pain but I soothed her with my tongue maintaining eye contact.

Lust. Desire. Affection.

Those emotions swam in Rivers blue orbs as she gazed back at me. I knew the same were reflected in my eyes.

"The minute you feel uncomfortable, tell me to stop."I instructed.

I wanted River to know that she had all the power. Her word was law and only she controlled what would happen between us.

"I will. I trust you."She replied.

Her eyes never lied and I could see the reverence she held for me. River did trust me and with that knowledge in mind, I swooped in and captured her lips in a sweet kiss.

She moaned at the contact, the sound washing over me, making me even harder as my cock strained against my zipper. River raked her long nails against the nape of my neck setting me on fire.

There were too many layers between us so I shrugged off my jacket, our lips still attached kicking off my shoes in the process.

"May I?"I asked River finding the knot at the back of her dress.

"Mhh."She mumbled sweeping her hair to the side.

I tugged at it and it came loose around her delicate shoulders. As sexy as she looked in it, I was not prepared to see River in nothing but a black pair of lace panties. Her dress didn't allow her to wear a bra so as soon as it skid off her body, I was gifted with the sight of her bare breasts. I'd seen River in a bikini before and her body was to die for but seeing her naked was enough to stop my heart for a moment.