Chapter Five

RIVER'S POV

I looked at all the clothes hung up in my closet and smiled. Finally I had a selection of clothes that wasn't limited to one garment. I had no idea where Dean would be taking me for the day but I knew we were going to stay within the city since the car was not ready yet. I didn't mind though, we had plenty of time to tour the country.

I settled on black ripped jeans, a white cropped tank top, a black denim jacket and a pair of black ankle boots. It was a comfortable but classy enough outfit just like Dean had advised me to get.

Dean would never admit but it was obvious that he had enjoyed shopping with me especially car shopping

Dean would never admit but it was obvious that he had enjoyed shopping with me especially car shopping. He had looked like a kid in a candy store and it was nice seeing him getting excited about something. The price of the car worried him but after much reassurance from me we'd pick up a brand new silver Land Rover Discovery in a few days. It would make our trips much easier and fun since we had our own set of wheels.

I put everything I'd need in a small backpack and exited my room. I had been having all my meals in my room since I arrived but I wanted to change that by having breakfast at the restaurant. I ran into Dean as he was waiting for the elevator to go up.

"You're early today."I commented walking up to him.

I smiled in approval when I saw he was wearing some of clothes I had bought him.

He looked good in dark jeans, a black tshirt, a leather jacket and a pair of black boots. Looks like someone was taking their role as a bodyguard a little too seriously.

"I thought an early start would be nice

"I thought an early start would be nice."He replied.

"How about we have some breakfast first, my treat?"I asked him.

"Everything we do is your treat."He chuckled as we walked towards the restaurant.

"And you should get used to it."I countered.

It was a self service buffet and after filling our plates with more than enough food we found an empty table and sat down.

"Do you live far from here?"I asked Dean.