Chapter 23- Lock Me Up

A/N This is a happy chapter. I hope you enjoy it and it's slightly sad in the beginning. Enjoy and here you are Blue_Keyed_Piano!

Chapter 23

Emily P.O.V

My one child, James are literally flying around the room in mini Ironman suits. Now just slow and casual, I mean like high speed circles and nearly hitting corners. My good fist, clenched tightly and I inhale a deep breath.

"Anthony Edward Stark." I see him flinch at his full name and I'm fuming with anger as I look around the room. Then I notice it. He's been using a remote control and he stopped when I yelled.

'Mrs. Barnes, James is in that suit.' Alice says and I sprint forward and slide across the ground, catching the falling suit and then using momentum to make me upright again. I spin around to look at Dad and close my deep breaths to make the pain go away.

"Are you really that mad?" Tony asks with a slight chuckle and my eyes open up to glare right into his eyes.

"Yes, but I'm also in so much pain that black spots threaten the corners of my eyes. Where's Rebecca?" His face contorts to worry.

"Back in your room. Why and where are you hurting?" I take another deep breath.

"My left forearm is broken. If you might've listened earlier, I told you I was bringing my husband back and I have." I lean down to his ear. "Do you remember what I told you if you ever did something like this?" He looks into my eyes.

"You really meant that?" I nod serious and walk past Bucky and Steve and into the elevator wincing in pain and carrying James Jr. in my good arm. The doors close, but not before I notice everyone had walked into the hall to watch me.

The ride was silent and I closed my eyes, trying to block out the wailing of the baby in my arms. I still need to get him out of the suit. The doors open and I walk out, trying not to groan in extreme pain. I walk to the room and I make Alice open the door since I cannot manually.

That's where I hear more crying and find three men surrounding Rebecca's crib. How the heck did they get in here anyway? I put James down in a chair near me and clear my throat as I see them trying to pick up a wailing Rebecca. They all turn to me wide eyed and boy was I glad the suit could block a lot of his cries.

"I would step back if I were you. If you don't, I hope you like fried chicken because that's what you'll be." My voice is deep with warning and they grin manically and one steps forward towards me.

"What are you going to do, darling. You look like you could hurt an ant." My fist clenches and unclenches.

"Have you ever heard the saying beauty hurts?" He takes on a confused smile and I use my good hand to punch him in the face. "Well I'm beauty." I pant and look at the other guys.

"I'm the beast." A deep voice full of warning is heard behind me and I turn to see Bucky glaring at the men in the room. He stands slightly in front of James Jr. who is in the chair still.

"No come easy before we both blow our tops off and do rash decisions because I've got a lot of anger and I could definitely use a vent." My fist clenches at my side and I see a few of their gazes land on it. I open the palm to show them it glowing blue and they back up with their hands in the air. "Good job, now walk past the child and out the door past both of us."

They walk slowly from the room and into the hall. I motion for Bucky to stand out there and I pick up James Jr. one handed and walk to the crib setting him down.