Chapter 17- Hurts

A/N This will be the final update for the week. I've got a major test Tuesday and I've got to study. I hope you love the Cliff hanger! Enjoy!

Chapter 17

Emily P.O.V

You know what's peaceful to wake up in the morning. James Buchanan Barnes hugging your waist tightly and his scruff lightly tickling your collar bone. I reach my hand up and tangle my hands into his hair.

I run my nails through his hair, scratching his head and then I keep one there and move the other to his muscular back. He moans into my neck as my nails scratch his back in all the right places. His metal arm tightens over my stomach and I drape a leg over his waist and kiss his forehead.

"Good morning." I whisper into his ear and his blue eyes open up to look into mine.

"Morning Doll. Did you sleep well?" I nod my head and lean my cheek against his head with a sigh.

"How did you sleep?" I raise an eyebrow down at him and he smirks.

"Very well. Especially like this." I lightly slap his arm making him chuckle at me.

"What are you doing today?" I shrug my shoulders and look at the ceiling.

"You know I think I could get Nick to let us do an ultrasound. Wouldn't you love to see you kid about this small?" I hold up my pointer finger and thumb around four centimeters. "They could be bigger due to your super soldier blood." He grins at me and moves down the bed to my stomach and lifts my shirt up. His scruff tickles my stomach and I lightly giggle.

"Does that tickle?" He speaks against my stomach and I giggle again. He places a chaste kiss on my stomach before pulling my shirt back down. I smile softly at him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"What happens next?" My voice changes from fun to serious and he looks up at me.

"We find Hydra and then take them down. You however will be on here or we might send you to where May is." I roll over on top of him and look into his eyes.

"You think I want to be far away with May or thirty thousand feet in the air? I was thinking on working with Pepper on the Tower instead, so I can be close and on the ground." He nods his head. "How was the suit?" He grins.

"You did really well. It's a lot better than the original and I would know, I wore it for seventy years." I chuckle still laying on him.

"That was good. You're sure though? I can fix it or add anything." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"It's perfect, nothing to add and nothing to fix. Your work is amazing as it always is." I hug him tight to me.

"We should be getting up." I sigh and he nods. I roll off of him and stand up from the bed. I grab a pair of Shield sweatpants and sweat shirt and slip them on. I pull my hair into a pony tail after carefully untangling Bucky's dog tags from my hair.