Chapter 6- Announced

A/N Got to see Age of Ultron in both 2D and 3D I recommend 2D. I love the video and the song above and I think you might. I'm not a big fan of this chapter, the ending is pretty good. Enjoy!

Chapter 6

Bucky P.O.V

I feel a movement in my arms and then movements of the bed. Emily crawls from my arms and scurries across the floor to the bathroom. I don't open my eyes until I hear her throw up. I jump out of my bed and slowly walk towards the bathroom.

She's down on her knees before the toilet bowl. I don't like seeing her sick, it just makes me feel bad. She's like my other half. I walk forward and grab her hair from her face and gather it with my right hand and rub her back with my left. I wonder what's wrong with her, she's been looking a little pale lately.

"I think I'm getting some type of flu or something." I kiss her forehead, hoping she'll feel better soon. "How about we go grab breakfast." I nod and stand up, offering my hands to pull her up. She grabs my hands and I pull her up, wrapping an arm around her waist.

We both walk to the kitchen in our bed clothes and Emily grabs a juicy apple from a bowl on the table and bites into it with a crunch. I have my mind set on a jelly sandwich and I grab jelly from the fridge. Tony then stumbles into the room and I look over to see his eyes land on Emily and he points towards her.

"You... You did this! Pepper's in a coma because of you!" He yells loudly and Emily stands from her chair, apple in hand. "From day one, everything has happened because of you!" I step in front of Tony and his threatening words. She may be his daughter, but I'm her husband and he won't treat her like that.

"Tony." I warn and Emily steps forward with a look of pure disgust on her face. Her eyes scan over Tony's drunk form and she shakes her head looking into his eyes.

"You know what, Tony. I used to call you my dad, but look at yourself. You wanted me to bring Pepper in and I did. I'm not blaming her getting shot on you, because I should've made a choice to check the perimeter. But let me tell you, Fat, Drunk and stupid is no way to deal with this. Come yell at me when you're in a sensible mind and not one that can say pointless things." She walks from the room and we both look after her.

"You done it now." Clint jumps down from the vents and we turn to him.

"What would you know?" Tony snarls and I clench my fists, remembering the way he spoke to Emily.

"Well I've had a Russian ex-assassin terrible angry at me. I'm also aware that each of us has seem Emily in a state of anger." I nod and I see Tony give a faint one. "You know how that ends, guns and explosions." Right on cue a large explosion sounds and we run from the room.

We turn a few hallways before we reach Emily's and mine. Agents of Hydra swarm in front of her and she stands there with fists clenched, and stone faced. Looking beneath the facade I see pain in her eyes. Yes, I'm able to read her facial expressions and eyes with good skill. I'm an ex-assassin for goodness sake.

"Emily Stark." A Hydra agent points and Emily's eyes narrow.