Chapter 10- Why?

A/N Up top is Elise Andrews. I hope you enjoy the chapter, it might move fast. I don't know, but I think it's pretty good. Enjoy!

Chapter 10

Emily P.O.V

I wake up to something moving in the guest room. I know it's not Bucky due to having a metal arm and a real arm wrapped around my waist. I open my eyes and spot Peter walking towards me in his Spiderman outfit.

"I was going to wake Bucky, but since you're up. Tony and Steve came back with some women and she's downstairs." I slowly crawl from Bucky's arms.

"Are you going to wake him?" He asks and I shake my head.

"He was up till three worried about me, he can have a few extra hours of sleep. You going out on Spidey duty?" He nods his head. "Be careful." I walk out of the room and down the stairs and he walks to his room. I slide down the railing of the stairs and land lightly without a noise.

I walk towards the windows, peeking out to make sure Hydra hasn't found us. I then walk near the kitchen and lean against the door frame. I notice Tony with his arm around Pepper and Steve talking to them. Aunt May leans against the counter watching them with a cup of coffee in her hands.

I feel somebody behind me and then a warm muscular hand around my waist. I lean into Bucky with a tired sigh. I entangle his real hand and my hand together and he kisses my hand. I look over to see Aunt May smiling at me.

"Good morning, Aunt May." She gives me a nod and I look up at Bucky. "You want something to drink?"

"Water?" I nod and walk over grabbing two cups and using the sink to fill them up with water. I walk back, handing one to Bucky and then quickly drinking mine down. I take his cup when he's done and set it down on the counter.

"Who are they?" Peppers voice says and I look over to see her pointing at Bucky and I. I look up at Bucky and see confusion in his eyes also and he glances down at me. I look over at Steve and he motions to the back door and we both nod.

We walk past Tony who is explaining who all is here and who Bucky and I were. We both step out onto the small back yard and I turn to Steve.

"When we got to the hospital, we barged into the room and found her strapped to a chair. Here is a picture." He shows his Stark phone and the phone and when I see it, I grab the phone looking at it closely. I feel them both looking at me.

"Emily?" Steve asks.

"Do you know what this is?" Bucky continues and I run a hand through my hair.

"Of course I do." I look up into their eyes. "I made it." I look down at the picture again. "Alice make a copy of this picture and pull up an Alice bubble in the guest room. I've got work to do." I turn to go into the house, but Steve grabs my arm.

"What is it?" Steve asks and I take a deep breath.