Chapter 13- Speak the Good

A/N Shorter than usual, but I hope it's good enough!!

Chapter 13

Bucky P.O.V

I feel my hand tangled with another and soft breathing on my face. I hope my eyes to find Emily's head on one of her hands and her other one holding mine. Her eyes are closed and the hair in front of her face moves with every breath.

Hydra agents walk in and they're quiet, but I know Emily will pick up on it though.

She's a pretty light sleeper at times. When footsteps get closer I watch as she winces and picks her head up. She looks at me and looks into my eyes and pulls up our hands and kisses mine. I can see her pain in her eyes from moving her arm.  

"Morning." She whispers and I smile.

"Good morning, doll." She kisses my cheek and walk over to gather the food trays we're given. It's usually just rice and green beans. She grabs them and walks for and I see her legs shake a little, betraying how strong she's trying to be.

She sets the plates on the floor near her and looks at me.

"I'm going to check the stitches, alright?" I nod my head in acknowledgement and she reaches forward reaching her hands out to the tape. Her jaw clenches in pain at the movement of her arms, but I see her trying to block it out.

"You alright?" I ask and she nods her head. She takes the gauze off and it comes off bloody and she runs her hand over my back.

"All healed up." She says and I nod. She rips more tape off, being careful to make sure I'm still not tender which I'm not. Once the tape and gauze is all off she runs her hands along what must be the scars. "You look better, how does it feel?" I push myself up from the table and look at her.

"All better." She smiles and picks up the plates, laying them on the table. Around us the rest of the group munches down on the food given to them and Emily slides mine to me and begins to eat hers. She tosses me the plastic water bottle given out for each of us and grabs her own and opens it.

"So how do you propose we get out of this mess?" Emily asks me taking a bite of the cold rice.

"We know they have the firepower and the weapons. That creation of Howard's could cause us a lot of trouble." I motion and her eyebrows scrunch together in concentration. She takes a few bites from her rice and looks around. She abruptly brings a hand up to her mouth and her cheek puffs up a little. "You alright?" She nods her head.

"Yeah, just having a little trouble holding down the food." She says and I nod my head. She washes it down with water and stares around the cells with the rest of the Avengers and friends.

"Aren't you able to get your suit in here?" I ask and she shakes her head making me confused.

"Alice, brought the wrong arc reactor. I've made extras and a few won't hook up to my suit." She says and I nod my head.